Forces

What the.. Barry started to say till another explosion happened and everyone was running away from Rhea's ship.

We need to get everyone underground. Alura exclaimed as they were now joining, but Barry stayed back and saw the Kryptonians running and not able to defend themselves.

Barry lets go. Kal said and then Barry looked at Kal.

No, you guys go, I can help to get most Kryptonians underground. Barry said, but Kara was hesitant about this.

Barry please be careful. Kara said as she went halfway to the underground to help her people.

Barry sped around to get as many kryptonians to the underground, till Rhea blasted an explosion in front of Barry that made him lose his balance and fall. When Barry fell Kara saw this and was about to run over to him, but Barry saw her and shook his head as it was dangerous.A cannon was aimed at Barry and he saw this and quickly got up and threw a lightning bolt at it as the blast and lightning hit each other this sent a wave to Barry and to Rhea's ship that made it go back a little and Barry was sent flying and landed in the ground.

BARRY COME ON WE GOT TO GO. Kal yelled as he, Alura, and Kara were not that far from the entrance to the underground.

Fire was all over Argo and Barry felt sad and mad that Rhea did this, so Barry got up and looked at Kara with a small smile and then turned towards Rhea's ship.

Little man you can't defeat me. Rhea said.

Want a bet. Barry said as he closed his eyes and then floated in the air.

Some kryptonians came out of the underground and saw that Barry was lifted in the air and then lightning was all over his body and when Barry opened his eyes they were full of lightning and then Rhea then charged her cannon. The kryptonians saw that this cannon could take out Argo and began to go back into the underground. Kal and Alura were trying to get Kara to get into the underground.

No, we can't just leave him. BARRY. Kara yelled as she saw the cannon that was aimed at Barry.

Barry then shot all the lightning that was over him and the cannon fired when it collided there was a white blind light.

Barry. Barry. Someone called out to him.

And then Harry woke up when he heard this voice and when he did he saw his mom.

Mom. Barry said as he saw her.

No. well kind of. The Speed Force said.

Oh, right, The Speed Force. Barry said.

Barry. There's a way for you to survive Crisis. The Speed Force said.

Wha...what really. Barry said as he just heard great news.

Yes, all you have to do is find the other forces. The Speed Force said.

Other forces? Barry questioned.

Yes, you didn't realize it, but when Deegan altered reality he also changed the timeline when the Speed Force was erased and you didn't have your speed when you were a criminal. The Speed Force explained.

But if the Speed Force was destroyed then how do I have my speed? Barry asked.

When Superman rewrote reality to what it's supposed to be, he gave you your speed back, but it also changed the timeline where you created another Speed Force. The Speed Force explained and this shocked him.

So I created you. That's... that's so cool. Barry said, but Barry then thought about the other forces. So what about these other forces? Can you explain that? Barry asked.

Of course. There are four and well you already met one. Me. The Speed Force said with a little chuckle.

Oh, ok wait if I created you does that mean I created the others? Barry asked.

Yes, it's kinda like were your children but forces. The Speed Force said. Once you locate one force we would be drawn to you and then enter your spirit that will make you into the ultimate meta-human flash force. The Speed Force said.

Ok that's cool, so what are the others? Barry questioned.

There are, Speed, Strength, Sage, and Still. The Speed Force said.

Ok, well including you, Strength, Sage and Still hmm. How...how would I find the others? Barry asked.

Well, look for what is the opposite of them. The Speed Force said.

Ok I can do that. Barry said and then thought of what happened at Argo. Oh my God what happened at Argo I was just flying then everything went blank. Barry said as he panicked.

Hey calm down Barry, everyone at Argo is fine you save them and destroy Rhea's ship with her along with it. The Speed Force explained that calmed him down.

Ok that's good, so my mind is here and my body is there? Barry questioned.

Yup. The Speed Force said.

So, what happens now? Barry asked and this made the Speed Force smile.

This. The Speed Force said and then turned into orange, yellow atoms and went into Barry's chest.

Whoa this makes me want to run a marathon. Barry said and this made the Speed Force laugh a little as he heard it in his head.

Yeah with my power you could run a whole lot faster Barry. The Speed Force said.

Cool. Barry said. So are you like a voice in my head that I can talk to? Barry asked.

Yeah I'm always here unless you tell me and the other forces to go here and spend some time together if you and Kara get imti... The Speed Force was about to say till Barry cut her off.

Oh and that is a good thing Speed Force. Barry said and then the Speed Force spoke.

Please Barry call me Nora. Nora said and this made Barry smile.

Alright Nora as soon as this vacation is over we're going to find the other three forces. Barry said.

Sounds like a plan. Nora said and then there was another bright light and Barry opened his eyes and saw that Rhea's ship was destroyed and the houses on Argo were still burning and saw the kryptonians coming out of the underground and saw him flying victorious. The kryptonians started to shout at him thanking him for saving them then Barry turned around and they saw that his eyes were filled with orange lightning and Barry smiled at them and his eyes landed on Kara and had the biggest smile on her face. Barry then looked back at the houses on Argo and then did wind arms that were way bigger and stronger that made all the fires go out and then Barry was set back on the ground. Once Barry saw that Argo was fine, he turned around to see Kara run over to him and immediately jumped into his arms and kissed him as she was worried and happy to see him safe.

Barry, I'm so happy that you're alright. Kara said as he put her down and then she hit his arm. Don't ever scare me like that again. Kara said and then kissed him again.

She's a keeper. Nora said in Barry's mind that Barry smiled and then said in his thoughts.

Yeah, she is. Barry replied back.

Barry ends up telling them all about the other forces and that Nora is in his mind to guide him.

That is cool, Barry. Kal said.

Right. Barry said.

So, having all these forces could prevent you from dying in Crisis. Kara questioned as she was happy that he wouldn't die.

Yes, we just got to find where they are. Barry said.

Ok, but first we should stay a little and help around all the damage Rhea did. Kara said and this made Alura smile.

Couldn't agree more hon. Barry said.

But first we have something to do. Don't we Barry. Kara said with a smirk and winked at him to follow her as she got up and went into their room. And they had a wonderful time.