Crush

A week has gone by and Barry and Supergirl have been stopping crime and then he decided that he should pick up Dawn from Kara and Alex. Barry made his way to Alex's apartment and knocked on the door and Alex opened it.

Oh, Barry hey. Alex said as she gave him a hug.

Hey Alex. Barry said as he returned the hug. Now where's my little girl. Barry said as he pretended to be happy to see his daughter.

Oh, right. Come in. Alex said as she let him in the apartment where they saw Kara with Dawn eating.

Barry, hey your back. Kara said as she gave Dawn to Alex and hugged Barry.

Yup I'm back, and Dawnnnn. Barry said as he got her from Alex's arms.

Once he did, Dawn was smiling and laughing.

She really missed you. Alex said.

Well I'm her father, who loves her with everything I got. Barry said as he held Dawn up and she laughed as he led her back down to him. So thank you for watching her. Barry said as he put Dawn in her carrier and both Alex and Kara said goodbye.

Bye Dawn. Alex and Kara said together.

As Barry then saved goodbye and closed the door Alex started crying.

Are you ok sis? Kara asked as she was worried.

Yeah, yeah, it's just being with Dawn reminds me that maybe I should adopt a child one day. Alex said

Yeah one day. Kara said.

And then Barry came back with Dawn which surprised them.

Barry what are you doing back already it hasn't been 5mins. Kara asked.

Well I wanted to thank you for taking care of Dawn, so I was gonna invite you two for dinner at my place and tickets to my next concert on Saturday. Barry said as he gave them tickets.

Thanks Barry. Alex and Kara said as they took the tickets and then Barry left.

Kara then looked at the ticket and smiled.

What made you so happy? And I don't think it's just the tickets. Are you crushing on Barry Allen? Alex asked as she had a grin on her face.

Wha.. wha.. what no I am not crushing on Barry. Kara said but Alex saw the crinkle.

Kara I can see the crinkle. Alex said.

Ok maybe, but I'm with Mon El. Uhh why does Barry have to be so charming. And.. and his daughter he takes such good care of her. (Sighs) He's a dream. Kara said and Alex had nothing, but a grin on his face.

Well I personally think you should dump Mon El. Alex said

But he hasn't done anything for me too, sure he doesn't kiss me back like he used to. Kara explained.

Wait, he doesn't kiss you back? Alex said as she grew curious.

Yeah, but it's nothing right, it's just a phase. Kara said

But Alex didn't think that. But then I realized about dinner with Barry.

Omg Barry's dinner got ready. Alex said as Kara sped off and then came back with two dresses.

Blue or red? Kara asked.

Blue, you know, always blue. Alex yelled from her room.

And then Alex came out with a dress that went down to her knees. And Kara sped into the blue dress that also went to her knees.

Dang Alex. Kara said as she saw her sister looking nice for Barry's dinner.

You're telling me you have looked in a mirror. Alex said as Kara put some earrings on and some blue heels.

Do you think he'll like it? Kara asked

Knew it. Alex said and then walked to the door.

Hold tight. Kara said as she flew them to Barry's apartment and knocked on the door. Barry was cooking and then went to the door and opened the door. And was shocked by the way they dressed.

Welcome, come in. Barry said as he led them in and they looked all around his penthouse. You two look stunning Barry said. And then lead them to the table that had Chinese food.

You go to Wangs. Kara said in shock as it was her favorite.

Uh no I, I cooked this. Barry said and they both had wide eyes and then saw Dawn was trying to eat a dumpling.

You made all of this. Kara asked still shocked

Yup, I am a decent cook. Barry said.

And then they all sat down and then got the noodles, dumplings, and potstickers and took a bite and went wide eyed again.

Barry this is an amazing decent my ass this is good. Alex said

I agree Barry Wang would hire you on the spot. Kara said as she got another potsticker.

Thanks, this is only something to say thank you. For taking care of my baby girl. Barry said as he saw Dawn trying to get another dumpling which he got for her.

Well we would happily take her in again. Kara said.

After they were done eating Kara asked.

Can I take some of this home? Kara asked.

Yeah go for it. Barry said and got something for her to take it home.

Thanks. Kara said as she loaded it with potstickers.

Alex and Kara then went to the door as Barry held Dawn.

Bye Barry thanks so much for dinner. Alex said as she waved.

No problem. Barry said and waved and then said. Dawn waved goodbye to godmother Alex. Barry said as he got her little hand and made it wave to both Kara and Alex.

Bye Dawn maybe one day we'll steal you away from your father. Alex joked.

Ha I like to see you try. Barry said as they left and he closed the door after them.

Kara's apartment

That was amazing. Alex said as she took off her heels.

Tell me about it. Kara said as she superspeed both of them to pajamas.

Like he is a singer, cook and who knows what else now I know why Lena married him now. Alex said

Yeah he's a man of mystery and he gave us his next concert tickets that's on Saturday. Kara said as she took the tickets and looked at them.

I wonder what his new songs are. Alex said

Me too. Kara said as she put them down and both of them headed to bed.