Livewire and Sliver Banshee

Kara soon then landed and then said.

So that's where you were. Kara said as she walked to the Flash.

Yup and I've found nothing. Barry said as he kept his heart at a steady pace, because he knew she could hear his heart.

Ok, well then welcome back. Kara said as she gave him a gentle smile.

Good to be back. Barry said as he then walked to the edge of CatCo.

Want to go to the DEO. Kara offered.

Yeah, why not. Barry said. Race ya. Barry said as he got in a starting pose.

Oh, you are on Scarlet Speedster. Kara said as she got into a starting pose.

1...2...3... Barry said.

Go. Kara said as she and Barry then ran all the way back to the DEO.

Once they got back Barry saw his daughter and then approached her.

Hey, who's this little one? Barry said as he still vibrated his voice.

Oh, she's a friend of our daughter. He gave me and Kara her to look after for a while. Alex said as she then tickled her belly that made her laugh till Dawn saw her father and then started crawling to him.

Barry picked her up and she reached up and grabbed his nose and then started laughing.

She likes you. Kara said as she looked at Barry and smiled.

Guess I can finally say I'm good with kids. Barry said as then Dawn tried to take off his mask. Hey little one not the mask. Barry said, trying to keep his identity. and then Dawn then tried to bite him, but Barry ran to a fridge and back with a bottle. You want her. Barry said to Supergirl.

Yeah. Kara said as she held Dawn and fed her.

Looks like she likes you too. Barry said.

I guess so. Kara said as there was an alarm, and Dawn started crying.

Winn what's happening? Alex asked as she went to Winn's computer.

There seems to be electricity at CatCo. Winn said and Kara knew immediately who it was.

It's Lesley. Kara said as she was still holding Dawn.

Give her to me. Go stop Livewire. Barry said and Kara gave him Dawn and took off while Alex started getting her agents.

Barry was holding Dawn till she tried to go on the table to get her pacifier. And Barry saw and gave it to her where she took it and put it in her mouth. Then J'onn came in.

Winn is their water they could use to short circuit Livewire? J'onn asked as he looked at the TVs in front of him watching the battle.

Yup Supergirl there's a water pipeline right underneath where your standing Winn said into the comms

Copy that. Kara said as she got the water pipeline and sprayed Livewire.

Till Silver Banshee came right behind Supergirl and yelled at her, Throwing Kara right into a firetruck.

Guys Silver Banshees here to where's backup. Kara said into the comms

We're almost there, hang on. Alex said as she drove faster.

Barry saw the monitors and saw that Alex wasn't gonna make it in time till he walked up to Winn.

Keep her safe. Barry said as he then ran out of the DEO.

Barry ran as fast as he could till he saw Alex and then ran towards Supergirl and then punched Silver Banshee, sending her into a car.

Need a hand. Barry said as he lended a hand towards Kara.

Nice timing. Kara said as she took his hand and he lifted her up. And then they both looked at Silver Banshee as she got up.

You might need these. Barry said to Supergirl as he handed her mechanical earplugs.

What are they? Kara asked as she was curious.

Sonic inhibitors to block out Silver Banshees scream. Barry explained as Kara put them in.

Ah and who is this? Silver Banshee asked

Call me the Flash. Barry said as he grew a smile.

How about I call you dead. Silver Banshee said as she screamed and the sonic inhibitors worked as they were doing nothing to both Supergirl and Flash. What. Silver Banshee said as she was confused.

Well I can say they work. Barry said with a small chuckle.

Yeah. Supergirl said as Kara went to Silver Banshee and knocked her out. Well thanks Flash. Maybe one day I will know your real name. Kara said as she was curious of what the Flash's name is.

One day, but not now, maybe in a few weeks. Barry said as he thinks it's time for Alex and Supergirl to know his name. And maybe you can tell me your name. Barry said as he then ran off.

Yeah. Supergirl said to herself as she went back to the DEO. And when she got back she saw that Winn was playing with Dawn.

Ok you miss Dawn of Allen must love your father. Winn said as Dawn had a picture of her father in her hands.

Yes she does. Kara said as she went up to the table and picked up Dawn. She's a complete daddy's girl. Kara said as she held Dawn who began to fall asleep. Well, Alex hey it's getting dark we should head home. Kara said as Dawn then moved a little.

Ok yeah and my turn to hand her over. Alex demanded as she never gets to hold Dawn.

Kara gave Dawn to Alex and then they both walked out of the DEO and went home to Alex's apartment.

Hey so what do you think Barry's doing. Kara asked as she was curious.

Good question, I was wondering the same thing. Alex said as Dawn woke up and then crawled to the TV and tapped on the glass.

Oh here you go Dawn. Kara said and turned the TV on and it showed her and the Flash saving the day. And Dawn pointed at the Flash.

Babababa. Dawn said as she still couldn't say her father's name.

Aww look she likes the Flash let's go out tomorrow and buy her a Flash figure. Alex said as she then noticed Kara was smiling.

Yeah and we're getting her a Supergirl as well. Kara said.

Alright. Alex said as she picked up Dawn and settled her in her crib and fell asleep.

Outside on the ledge

Barry saw everything and was happy that his little girl was in safe hands.