Fortress Of Solitude

As Barry and Kara woke and got Dawn they both headed towards the Fortress of Solitude. Barry was holding Dawn as Kara was flying above.

So hun, how bad were these big bads that are in the Phantom Zone? Barry asked.

Very bad they broke laws that should never be broken. Some have been killed as you would know. Kara said.

Dang. Well hopefully we can put it in a safe place so Lex can't use it against us. Barry said as he arrived at the door.

Yeah, hopefully. Kara said as she unlocked it and then they went inside.

Barry put Dawn down and she immediately started to explore but was moving very slowly. This sight made both Barry and Kara smile at their daughter trying to search the place.

Looks like she's going to be occupied for a while. Barry said and this made Kara look at him and gave Barry a quick peck on the lips and then went and picked up Dawn who was trying to get out her arms to keep exploring.

Little Dawn doesn't want to be picked up. Barry said.

Well they're some things here that could hurt her. Kara argued back to keep Dawn close.

Alright. Barry said.

As they were walking in the Fortress heading towards the armory. Barry was looking at everything that Superman had as a trophy for every defeated villain.

Wow just wow. Barry said as he was checking everything out.

Yeah my cousin has been busy before I came here and he has quite the collection. Kara said as they finally made it to the armory.

Kara opened the armory door and they're were weapons that made no sense to Barry and Kara saw this and chuckled a little.

Some of these weapons could mostly kill me and my cousin like this kryptonite ray or myriad the mind control device that I stopped my first year as a hero. Kara explained as she saw the Phantom Zone projector.

And I'm taking that Phantom Zone projector. Barry observed.

Yup, and if your visions correct babe then you would save me and get put into the Zone. Kara concluded.

Well, let's change that. Barry said.

Kara grabbed the projector and then out of nowhere it disappeared.

What, what just happened? Kara questions as she looks around.

I don't know if it just vanished. Barry said as they were looking around to find it.

Barry we , we have to find it. I can't lose you. Kara said as tears started to go down her face and Barry went to her and wiped her face of the tears and then kissed her passionately.

Kara, listen to me, we will find it and I'll find that the future can be changed and it might not come true. Just keep calm and we will find it. Barry reassured her.

Ok, thank you honey. Kara said she did two quick pecks and then kept searching for the projector.

They looked for the last 3 hours and couldn't find it so they decided to go back to National City. As they got back they went straight to the tower and told them everything about how the projector disappeared into thin air and nowhere to be seen.

Ok so we contact your cousin maybe he knows where it could have gone I mean maybe he's encountered something similar. Alex said and they nodded as Kara went to go contact Clark.

It took a few minutes, but Kara called Clark and told her that he was handling something and would go to them and help them as soon as he could. Kara told the group so all they had to do was wait.

Dawn was just playing with her toys that Barry brought from the house. Barry and Kara were in a room and we're looking at the sunset.

Barry, do you really think Clark can help us find the Phantom Zone projector? Kara asked.

Yes and I will be better to know that Clark can help us, so I don't get sent to the zone. Barry said as he took her hand and went into their room and closed the window door.

Hey, why don't we do a little quick one when everyone goes to sleep. Kara suggested.

Kara, you do realize everyone of our friends is here. Barry said.

Yeah but I personally had someone put sound proof walls. Kara said.

Oh, well then how about now and no one will know. Barry said and Kara jumped up and started to kiss Barry and then they had a great hour and came out of the bedroom with smiles on their faces and then went to the others to have dinner. As dinner finished up. Barry, Kara, and Dawn were all very tired today and they put Dawn in her crib and they both got into the shower together and then got into their bed.

Well that was some dinner. Barry said.

Yes it was, but what we did before dinner was funner. Kara said with a smirk on her face.

Kara you dirty. I like it. Barry said with a similar smirk.

Well once we change the future I would like to do it more often. Kara said.

Well it would be rude to deny that. Barry said.

They kissed and then went to sleep. As Barry was sleeping he had the same dream, but after Lex shot him into the zone he saw things that look like dementors and then sent into another part of the zone and someone was standing over him and staring at him. Barry kept dreaming and then saw glass on the floor and saw a glass disc that looked like a doorway. Then he saw a ship that looked like the tower and saw Kara in a ship that came and got him. Barry kept repeating the dream over and over till he woke up after the 500th time he saw what was going to happen and then finally got back to sleep, but this time Kara tells Barry something at the end of the adventure that he had.