Amazo

Kara and Felicity came out of the other side of the portal to see the Fortress of Solitude and two people in the Fortress.Clark and Lois were there and they both had confused faces as to wonder why Kara and Felicity were there but were wondering who Felicity was.

Kara, what are you doing here? Clark asked and then he and Lois went up to them.

Oh, so you know that I'm Kara and she's Felicity. Kara said as she was relieved that her cousin knew her.

Yea.. yea.. yeah wait why do you think that I wouldn't recognize my own cousin. Clark said.

Well because me and Felicity both woke up and everyone thinks that I'm Felicity and she's Kara. Kara explained as Felicity was looking around the fortress.

Oh, so she's Felicity. Lois then spoke up.

Yeah. Kara said.

Ok so, wait. Does that mean that Felicity woke up in Barry's bed? Lois asked.

Yeah, still trying to forget that. Kara said as she was a little mad that Felicity woke in bed with Barry, but understood that it wasn't her fault.

Ok so do you two know why you guys are in different names? Clark asked.

Well we have a theory that someone rewrote reality and changed mine and Kara's place. Felicity spoke up as she walked towards them.

What would that be? Lois asked.

A book or magic or maybe even a totem. Felicity explains.

Well the one thing that it could absolutely be is a book.I've come across something similar before and it could be difficult to get it where it came from. Clark explained as he then looked at Lois.

Back in Earth 1

Everything was peaceful till there was an alert and everyone rushed to the cortex.

What happened? Barry asked and Cisco got on his computer and then started typing.

A robot has just been activated and it looks like it's not friendly. Cisco said.

Alright hey Cait do you think you and Frost and Ralph handle this? Barry asked as he then gave Dawn her bottle of warm milk.

Yeah totally. Cait said and then she transformed into Frost.

Ok so any idea what this robot can do? Frost asked Cisco.

So far as we know nothing but it looks like it can fight. Cisco said as he was still typing to try to find a weakness.

Ok contact us if you find one. Ralph said as he and Frost then went to where the robot is(I know it's Amazo. But not gonna say the name till they fight him).

As they breached to the robot Frost saw the name and said it aloud.

Amazo. Frost said and then Amazo looked at both her and Ralph.

Amazo then went at full charge and then punched Ralph and then threw Frost back and as they were down Amazo then started to scan them and saw they were with meta DNA. And when it finished scanning their symbols of a snowflake and EM were on his chest. Amazo then shot Frost with her ice power and then Amazo's arm stretched out and punched Ralph with his power and then Amazo used Frost's power to fly and then went to another part of the city.

Ughh what just happened? Ralph asked as he then got up and then Frost looked at where Amazo was just at.

He has our powers. Frost said and then Barry got on the coms.

Hey get back to base I have to go get more help contact Oliver and I'll go get Kara. Barry said and then ran in a circle and breached to Earth 38.

Earth 38 Fortress of Solitude

Kara was still teaching Felicity on how to fly till a breached opened and then Barry came out. And Clark rushed in with Lois.

Hey Superman. Barry said as he then looked at Kara and Felicity. Kara. Barry said and pointed towards Kara. And Felicity. Barry said and then pointed at Felicity.

Yes, that's right. Kara said as she is happy that Barry is getting that she is Kara and Felicity is Felicity.

Ok great we need your help. Barry said.

What are we up against.Superman said.

It's a robot called Amazo that if it scans you it can copy your powers and use them against you. Barry explained.

So what powers has it copied? Kara asked.

So far. Only Frost and Ralph's powers. Barry said. We could really use your help Superman.. Barry said and then realized Felicity's as well. Oh and you too Felicity. Barry said as he looked at Kara and Felicity.

If you don't then I will Smallville. Lois said as she looked at Superman. And then Clark opened his shirt by the chest.

Cool. Barry said. Ok stay close to me and focus. I don't want you guys to go to another Earth. Barry said and Clark gave him a serious look. Sorry. Barry said and then Barry ran in circles that opened a breach. Alright let's go. Barry said as he got Kara and ran into the breach while Felicity flew and as well Clark flew into the breach.As they got out they were in the cortex.

Alright Barry thank goodness your back Cisco said.

What's the update? Barry asked.

Well it hasn't copied any other metal which is good but we need a plan we got one. Cisco said and then Harry came in.

Get the Arrow ready, all we have to do is get the Queen to shoot it. Harry said as Oliver came in.

I'm ready. Oliver said as he had his suit on and ready to finish off Amazo.

Barry then went head on after Amazo and then both Felicity and Clark flew behind and Oliver on standby next to City Hall. Amazo then landed next to Oliver but Oliver was moving quickly and hit multiply times to try to take down Amazo till Superman came from above and smashed into Amazo into the ground.

Good job Superman. Barry said as he then high fived Superman in till the ground started rumbling and Amazo came out of the ground and started to scan them and when the heros saw what Amazo was doing the symbols of their suit were on his chest.

What's it doing? Superman asked.

Exactly what we were trying to avoid. Barry said. and then Amazo came to them and Clark tried to punch Amazo and he just phased and superman was wondering why his punch didn't land.

Well that's not good. Clark said. And then Amazo punched Clark freeze breath Barry kicked Oliver and heat vision Felicity and they all stumbled back. And then it sped away and they all got up.

It can phase. Barry said.

That's what that's called. Superman said.

Ok I'm gonna chase it and lead it back here, Oliver gets on top of City Hall and waits for the shot to shut it down. Superman and Felicity get ready to hold it down it won't be able to phase and run at the same time. Barry explained the plan and Oliver went to the roof of City Hall and Barry went after Amazo. Barry ran side by side with Amazo till he was able to lead him back to City Square. As Barry passed Clark and Felicity. Felicity punched Amazo and when it was getting up both Supers and Barry held it still as Amazo was trying to phase out, but Barry counter the phase by his own.

Hurry up. Barry yelled and Oliver was about to shoot the Arrow till.

AMAZO YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CITY. Oliver said in a deep voice and then shot Amazo in the eye and it exploded.

Great job guys come back to S.T.A.R Labs. We think we know where this person who changed reality is. Cisco said.

As everyone went to S.T.A.R Labs and came together in the cortex.

Alright, where is this person who rewrote reality? Felicity asked.

Gotham? Cisco said.