Destiny

I must confess, my interest is piqued. You possess neither power nor abilities, yes still managed to outwit an opponent with the powers of a super man. The Monitor said as he was quite impressed that they managed to outsmart Deegan.

It's just one word, Superman. Barry said, correcting the Monitor and also wondering why they were in this weird dimension. Then Oliver looked at Barry with a real look and then faced the Monitor.

What is this? Oliver asked and then quickly added. Hmm? If you're testing us, then let us get back to it. Oliver said as he demanded the Monitor to let them get back to the changed reality.

Oliver Queen, a man who channels his hubris and anger and calls it strength. The Monitor said as he began to walk towards them then said. Are you truly that eager to die? The Monitor said then realized something. No. Not eager. but willing. Ready to. Good. There might be hope for this universe yet. The Monitor said and then walked away and Barry spoke up.

If that's supposed to be a pep talk, I've had better. Barry said and this caused the Monitor to turn back around.

Self-sacrifice alone will not see you through this trial. Survival will only be found by knowing your true self, or this world will be doomed, like all the others. The Monitor mentioned that all the other world's he tested have all failed.

Okay that's enough. Oliver said and the Monitor was about to teleport them back to the hotel till.

Better get to find the Kryptonian and your daughter, Barry Allen. The Monitor said to Barry and this made Barry's eyes widen.

Where's my daughter? Barry said and the Monitor didn't answer till Barry spoke again. WHERE IS SHE. Barry yelled and the Monitor teleported them back to the hotel.

Barry was angry that the Monitor didn't answer him and punched the wall.

Barry calms down. Oliver said and then Barry looked at Oliver with sadness in his eyes.

Oliver, Dawn is the best thing in my life, well Lena and Kara too, but you get what I mean. Barry said as he calmed down a little.

Who's Lena? Oliver asked.

My wife gave birth to Dawn. I made a promise to take care of Dawn, and looking at this I have no idea where she is. Barry explained and then went down to his knees and Oliver kneeled down to him.

Will finds her and Kara and is sorry about Lena. Oliver said.

Thanks Oliver. Barry said as he got back up and then asked. So, what's the new plan?

You used to be a cop where criminals hang out? Oliver asked.

Why? Barry asked as he wanted to know why Oliver was asking him this.

Well if we are bad guys then Cisco must be a bad guy as well. Oliver explained.

Ok, good plan. Follow me. Barry said and then Barry started to lead the way where the criminals hangout.

As they made it. Barry led Oliver to the entrance where the bodyguard let them in and it was a bar that had some of the worst criminals in it. Once some of the criminal's saw them they immediately walked away and this confused both of them.

Are they afraid of us? Barry asked and this got an idea in Oliver's head.

Just go with it. If they see us as very bad guys then we don't have to worry about anything. Oliver said as they made their way to the bar.

As they approach the bar Gary see's them and is immediately excited to meet them.

Oh, my god, the Trigger Twins. Gary said and they both just gave him a real look because he was staring at them then quickly added. Sorry, I'm just a huge fan of your criminal history. He said, still shocked, that his favorite criminal's are standing right in front of him. You guys are my heroes. Gary then realized that he was a heros and corrected himself. Well, not heroes. Legends. Gary said and then made an offer. Can I get you guys something? Gary asked.

We need allies and resources. Barry said and then Oliver said.

We're looking for Cisco Ramon. Oliver said and Gary knew that it was the boss they wanted to talk to.

You mean the boss? Gary questioned then looked to his right and right there Cisco was counting his money and also checking to make sure that it's not fake.

Back at S.T.A.R Labs Pipeline.

As Kara was holding Dawn she was also blowing her freeze breath on the window so they could break out and when she went to touch it softly cracks.

Well, that's not nothing. Kara said and then looked at Dawn. Right. Kara said and Dawn looked at Kara and said.

Mommy. Dawn said and this absolutely blew Kara's mind. Kara has always wanted for Dawn to call her mom or mommy.

Yes, mommy's here and trying to get us out. Kara said as Dawn just looked at her and giggled.

Someone then walked in and Kara looked up and saw her sister, but she had long hair and was wearing a bulletproof vest with black military pants and a black tee.

Alex. Kara said as she got up and held Dawn closer to her.

How do you know my name? Alex asked as she walked into the pipeline.

I'm not from this Earth. Kara said and then took a deep breath and said. Where I come from we're sisters. Kara said and Alex just scoffed as she didn't believe her.

You. You are as despicable as they come. All of the stories of all the twisted things that you've done. Alex said as in this reality Alex see's her as a criminal.

Alex, I know things look one way to you, that I look one way to you, but the way things are, it's not real. Not really real. Kara said and then added. And if you just let me explain, I can tell you. Kara tried to explain and then Alex cut her off.

You are dangerous, and you are clearly crazy, and I have no idea why superman let you watch the child of Barry Allen, but I won't question it. Alex said then closed the door to the pipeline and Kara spoke trying to reason with Alex.

No, wait. Wait, just let me explain. I can tell you everything. Kara said but the door closed and Alex walked away.

Back at the bar with Barry and Oliver

We need to talk. Oliver said as he and Barry stood at the other end of the table Cisco was.

Make an appointment with my assistant. I should have an opening around, go screw yourself. Cisco said as he looked at them for a second and then looked back down at his money.

Cisco, we need your help. Barry said and this got on Cisco's nerves.

Listen. I don't know who you think you are. But around here, I'm Mr. Ramon. Cisco said and his bodyguard spoke.

You got a problem there, Mr. Ramon? James said and Barry and Oliver looked to see James Olsen there.

Case in point. Jimmy shows these two out. Cisco said and then Barry spoke up.

Wait, wait! I knew your brother. Dante. Barry said and this caught Cisco's attention he then snapped his fingers to stop James from throwing them out.

How do you know Dante? Cisco asked and Barry quickly replied.

It's a long story. Barry said as he saved him and Oliver from being tossed out and looked for a new plan and then said. If he were here he'd tell you to listen to our proposal. Barry said and then looked behind him and asked Oliver. What's our proposal?

How'd you like to get rid of Superman? Oliver asked and this got the attention of the whole bar full of criminals.