Surprise

Barry woke up and by his side was Kara sleeping peacefully till he saw Dawn in her crib and he smiled as he saw his daughter. Barry kept thinking about the dream and no matter what he thought of there was always him proposing and him ending in the Phantom Zone.

There has got to be a way. Barry said to himself.

Got what way. Kara said but with tiredness in her voice.

A way that Lex doesn't win. Barry answered.

Don't worry we will find a way. I mean we moved the projector where he couldn't find it. Kara said, trying to reason with him to stop worrying.

Yeah you're right. Barry said. Barry was about to say something till Kara went straight to the bathroom and this caused him to follow her. Kara, are you alright? Barry said as he went behind her and held up her hair.

Yeah, I'm good, I don't know what's happening. Kryptonians never get sick. Kara explained as she threw up in the toilet some more.

Maybe today you go see Alex and maybe she could shed some light onto what is happening. Barry suggested but really what he wanted was to get rid of her so he can go to the Fortress and set everything up. Barry then got his phone out and texted Alex that Kara was coming over.

Barry

Hey Alex, Kara is feeling a bit uneasy and she's going over to your place to keep her occupied, because today's the day I asked Kara to marry me.

Alex

Barry, that's great, but I thought that Kryptonians can't get sick.

Barry

That's what we thought, so I suggested that she goes to yours so I can set everything up at the Fortress.

Alex

Alright, I'll see what's wrong and also buy you some time.

Barry

Thank you Alex and see you soon.

Barry went back into their room and spoke to Kara.

Hon Alex said that she will try to see what's happening. Barry said.

Ok and what will you do? Kara asked as she was fixing her hair into a ponytail.

I'll just go and visit your cousin on Argo to see how they are doing. Barry said.

I mean I would like to see my mother again, I'll go as soon as I'm done with Alex. Kara said.

Alright, I'll take Dawn with me and see you soon. Barry said as they kissed and Barry went off to Argo with Dawn.

Barry used his speed and in just a second he was at Argo and he immediately saw Alura's house and with Kal, Lois and Alura outside drinking some Kryptonian drink while Lois is debating to drink it.

Lois it's fine you can drink it. Kal said and Lois argued back.

You don't know that. It can be different to humans. Lois said.

Hon you for got that were in a red sun I am considered human. Kal said and this made him chuckle.

Oh right. Lois said and then drank the drink. Mmm, that is good. Lois said.

Told you. Kal said.

You seem to forget a lot of things Lois. Barry said and they all looked at Barry in surprise.

Barry. Kal said as he got up and went up to him and gave Barry a hug careful to not squish Dawn.

Hey Kal. Barry said as Alura and Lois came up to him.

Barry, what brings you here? Alura asked.

Well. Barry said as he pulled out the ring in the box that he was waiting for the right time to ask.

It's time, yes. Lois said.

Yes it's time. Barry said.

How'd you ditch Kara? Kal asked as Alura hit his arm.

She threw up this morning and is spending the time at Alex's so that gives us little time to get everything at the Fortress. Barry explained.

Threw up, that's strange we can't get sick. Kal said.

That's what we thought. Barry said.

Ok why are we just standing here running out of time. Lois said as they stood there and Barry grabbed them and went into the Speed Force they got to the Fortress and immediately started to decorate the Fortress to the perfect proposing.

I'll go get some of my friends from Earth-1,2 and 3. Barry said

Alright well contact the Tower. Kal said.

Barry quickly ran to Earth-1, 2 and 3 and Got Jay, Harry, Jesse, Caitlin, Cisco, Wally, Oliver, Dig, and Felicity and ran them to the Fortress.

A little warning but it's great to see you. Cisco said Barry hugged him and everyone and then told them about what's happening.

Meanwhile

Kara went to Alex's apartment and they were talking about what it could be about.

Hmm, solar flare? Alex asked.

No, I flew here. Kara said.

Umm then kryptonite. Alex suggested.

No, you would be able to see green veins all over me. Kara said.

Then maybe you. Alex was about to finish till it popped in her head. Oh it's so obvious. Alex said as Kara had a confused face.

What is it? Kara asked.

You, my sister , are pregnant. Alex said and this shocked Kara.

Real... Really. Kara said.

Yes, it makes since you threw up this morning, that's morning sickness, it seems that it cancels your powers. Alex said. This is so exciting. Alex added.

It is so when do you think I should tell Barry? Kara asked.

Today is definitely today. Alex said.

Wait shouldn't we get a test. Kara said.

Yes you're right we have to be sure. Alex said.

20 Minutes Later

Well it's positive. Kara said.

Yes, Alex said.

Alex went on her phone as Kara was watching TV on cooking shows and texted Barry about how's it going.

Alex

Barry, how's it going at the Fortress?

Barry

Great, we got friends from Earth-1, 2, and 3 and the Tower. Barry said.

Alex

Great, we are on our way.

To The Fortress.

Alex, can you tell me why we need to go to the Fortress? Kara asked

Well if I told you then it would be ruined. Alex said.

What will be ruined? Kara questioned.

And then the lights turned on and all of their friends were there.

Congrats. Everyone said as Barry was on one knee and Kara started to tear up.

Kara Zor El will make me more happy to be my future wife. Barry said.

Yes, I will. Kara said as she ran to Barry and kissed him and put the ring onto her finger.

Everyone celebrated and drank some champagne. Alex looked at Kara and Kara saw and Alex put a hand on her stomach so she'll get the idea to tell Barry. Kara got the idea and was about to tell Barry till a breach opened up and Barry saw his vision was happening as Lex came out with the projector.

Now I can finally be rid of you supergirl. Lex said as he shot the projector at her but Barry sped and pushed her out of the way and he was sent into the phantom zone.

BARRY. Everyone shouted as the Phantom Zone closed and Barry was gone.