Nice Suit

Cisco then motioned them to follow him to his office and they started walking.

Alright, I've got ledgers to keep and miles to go before I sleep, so talk fast. Cisco said as he then walked up to his desk, pulled out the chair and sat down.

Right. But first, we need to know if you can vibe. Oliver asked as he knew if Cisco had his vibe powers then their plan would work.

Can I vibe? Cisco questioned as he threw some stuff off his desk.

Teleport. Barry mentioned so Cisco could understand and then explained more. Open a breach. You can still do that, right?

Rhetorical question. How do you think I got into all those bank vaults? Cisco said as he poured himself a drink. But you, you didn't know that. You came in here not knowing if I could do what you thought I could do. That's very risky. Cisco said as he did a little chuckle.

We're kind of desperate. Barry said as he knew that his daughter and Kara were on the line.

Please keep giving me more reasons to not do business with you. Cisco said, taking a sip of his drink.

Your powers are one thing. Oliver said and then got interrupted by Cisco.

How about you explain how we take down Superman. That's what I really want to hear. Cisco said.

Alright you can do much more with your powers than you realize. Oliver said.

Like what? Cisco said as Oliver nudged Barry to explain.

You could use your powers to do more as in breach to a whole other world. Barry said and this got into Cisco's interest.

Another world. Hmm. How would I do that? Cisco asked.

I can teach you. Barry said and then Cisco downed his drink then got up.

Alright let's get started. Cisco said.

To The Fortress Of Solitude

A breach opened up in the middle and out came Cisco, Oliver and Barry.

Oh, thank God we're here. Barry said as he was glad they made it.

Yeah. only took 17 tries. Oliver said and then two people who were in the fortress looked up and it was Superman of Earth-38 and Lois having a cookout.

Oh, I see. you're a comedian. Cisco said as he got a toothpick and put it in his mouth and Superman and Lois walked up to them.

Hey guys. Superman said.

Hey. Both Barry and Clark said at the same time.

Hi. Lois said and they waved at her and said hi.

So, did you guys find the guy who changed reality? Superman asked.

Yeah, but it's a long story. Barry said and this got Superman and Lois worried.

Well that doesn't sound great. Lois said and they all looked at her.

After both Barry and Oliver explained what happened after he left he was struck by worry and a little confusion.

Alright you got the guy, disappeared in smoke then you guys are bad and Kara and you kid are nowhere to be found. Clark said, summing it all up.

Yeah pretty much. Barry said.

Are you ok? Lois asked Barry.

No not really, my child is somewhere on Earth 1 and has no idea if she is ok. Barry said still worried.

Hey don't worry I will find her and Kara. Clark said and put his hand on his shoulder.

Back at the pipeline.