Chapter VIII: Day Two pt 2

The Hufflepuffs and Slytherins were all sat in Charms class

The Hufflepuffs and Slytherins were all sat in Charms class. Working on a review of the Water repellant spell they learned yesterday. Brena sat in her seat with her notebook open. She was currently writing in it as if she was taking notes. But upon closer inspection she wasn't. She was looking through her Potions book instead of her Charms book. Wolfsbane potion open in front of her.

But she did have her Charms book as well. Her pen, that she insisted on using instead of a quill moving quickly against her notebook as she wrote in it.

 Her pen, that she insisted on using instead of a quill moving quickly against her notebook as she wrote in it

Wolfsbane only relieves the effect of transforming.
-helps with Anger
-need to kill
-helps with pain of transformation
Arresto Momentum? Slows target or stops target- depends on how much power you place into the spell

Possibly slow the effect of the transformation? Maybe stop the transformation?

Diminuendo? Shrinks objects- Can it shrink people? Creatures?

Homorphus Charm.... Temporary but could be extended with right spells or potion? Maybe?

Regulus sat behind Brena purposely. His dark eyes looking over her shoulder as she wrote in her notebook. He was curious why she was looking for a way around werewolves. Was she one? She had no marks that would say she was- none he could see at least.

His mind wondered what had happened to her hand. But he also wondered why he cared. Something about this girl was interesting to him. She seemed like an expert in potions. But she seemed different than yesterday. Aside from changing her wand hand, her personality was different. And now with her interest in wolves..?

Draught of Peace Potion?
If mix the Wolfsbane Potion with Draught of Peace would this cause the wolf to become easier to be around? Bring out Humanity of them out?

Muggles vaccine? Werewolf venom?

Regulus furrowed his eyebrows at the writing. He was confused, which doesn't happen often.