XLVII: Summer; Filler Thoughts

The clothes that Sirius had picked was perfect for the heat, but also perfect for hiding the rash working its way up Brena's arms

The clothes that Sirius had picked was perfect for the heat, but also perfect for hiding the rash working its way up Brena's arms. A yellow, mustard long sleeve paired with a pair of washed out shorts and tall boots that would cover most of her legs. Brena took her time getting ready. Trying to take as long as she could before James ended up bursting into the room.

"Alright, enough." James told her as he walked into the room. He knew she was sad. He knew she was pissed. He felt for her. Really, he did. But she had to do this. She had to let them distract her. That's all they wanted to do for her. Take he hand and make her mind forget the awful hand she was dealt. He'd done it for Sirius when he ran from home. When his mind was flooded with guilt over leaving Regulus. James made him celebrate the end to being in the shadows. He shone the light over his best mate and led him to a happy life- or the start of it.

And now, it was time for them to come together and save their girl. Their girl. She was not only James' but Sirius' as well. Hell, she was Regulus' as well. James never thought he would be wanting the same girl as not only his best mate; but the little brother of his best mate.

"It doesn't matter how long you take to get dressed. We'll go out at midnight if that's what you choose." James urged her, his face stern. The joking look that usually brightened his face was long gone. His stubborn side showing. "Although, then my plan would have to change. So hurry it up." James walked over to her, running his fingers lightly through her hair to somewhat brush it out. Brena just let him as she gripped the sleeves of her long shirt.

Sirius came in and grinned as he saw her in the outfit he chose

Sirius came in and grinned as he saw her in the outfit he chose. It was simple, but dear Merlin. She was gorgeous no matter what she wore.

"Are we ready to go, gorgeous?" Sirius asked as he smiled at the girl. Brena gave him a small smile in return, nodding her head. James was the one to wrap his arm around her before the two guided her out of the room. The trio walked down to the front door before walking out to the motorbike that Sirius had bought.

"I don't think it's level to ride a bike with three people.." Brena hummed as she looked at the bike with wary eyes. James snorted as he tightened his arm on her shoulders.