Chapter LIII: Birthday Surprise

The boys gathered their school supplies along with what Brena would need for her sixth year, eve if she didn't go to Hogwarts to learn it

The boys gathered their school supplies along with what Brena would need for her sixth year, eve if she didn't go to Hogwarts to learn it. Heading back to the Potter's Manor was very much what they needed. All of them showing signs of being tired. Brena had a feeling the two were up to something. Not sure what, but they had been very anxious on when they wanted to go home.

Using the floo from the Leaky Cauldron, James went first. Leaving Sirius to bring Brena home. He was a grinning mess. Oh, yeah. He was definitely in on something Brena didn't know about.

"Potter Manor!" Sirius exclaimed, sending the flames up over their bodies and causing them to be pulled into the portal of sorts. The moment Brena looked up from the fireplace they had landed into, she was met with James standing in front and behind him was....people. Lots of them.

"Surprise!!" They exclaimed. Lily and Marlene were smiling to the side near Euphemia and Fleamont. Alice was over by them as well with Frank by her side. A few redheads were roaming around, three children and the older woman held two baby's in her arms with a smile pointed at Brena and Sirius. Remus and Lyall were standing near the redheads along with Peter who looked uncomfortable but was smiling.

Hell, even Severus was here. Standing as close to Lily as he could who was leaning into his frame. Finally, Brena's eyes found Regulus Black standing off to the side of James with a ghost of a smile on his face.

"What the- what is this?" Brena questioned. Her smile on her face said she was happy, but deep down, she was nervous. She had never had a surprise party. And not to mention the hell that usually overtook her joy was lurking. She knew it had to be.

"The idiots planned this." Regulus spoke up, stepping up to Brena and dusting a bit of ash off her shoulder. "I didn't even know it was your birthday." He added with a playful glare before pulling her out of the fireplace and into his chest, arms wrapping around her in a warm embrace. She leaned into him, letting her arms wrap around his waist.

"Don't hog her!!" Lily exclaimed as she came up to them. Marlene and Alice joining. Regulus pulled back with a roll of his eyes. "Happy Birthday!! I can't believe you didn't tell me your birthday was coming up!! Or that you haven't written me at all!" Lily shouted as she pulled Brena into her arms tightly. Brena stood stiffly in the strong grip of the red headed girl before Severus came up to them.

"You're going to suffocate her, Lily." He told her in a monotone voice. Lily let out a laugh and pulled back from Brena. "Happy birthday, Willard." He told her with a slight ghostly smile. He couldn't let people know he not only was dating a Gryffindor but his other friend was a Hufflepuff. It would ruin him in front of the Slytherins. Even though there weren't really any here. Other than Regulus.

"Right, well this is Molly Weasley and her husband Arthur. They already graduated. And any other red heads you see are their kids." Marlene cut in with a grin and nod at Molly and Arthur. They smiled in return.