Chapter XXXIV: Day Six Pt 5

Distractions are what we use in this world to keep our mind off of the bad things in our lives

Distractions are what we use in this world to keep our mind off of the bad things in our lives. The things that cause dread and make your stomach drop. Distractions are what makes you forget about those. And right now, Brena Willard was willing to be that distraction for Regulus.

There lips moving in a fierce kiss. Regulus placed his hands gently on Brena's face, walking her backwards as he kissed her. Knocking into the nightstand slightly before her back hit the wall. Her hands resting on his chest, moving upward to around his neck. His hands left her face to slide down to her legs, pulling her up in a swift movement. Brena wrapped her legs tightly around his waist as he pressed her hard against the wall. His excitement evidently pressing against her.

A small noise of need coming out of Brena's throat. Almost like a whine, begging for some kind of friction between the two of them. Her hips pushed forward, grinding against him and pulling a moan of satisfaction from the both of them. Regulus moved his hands up her thighs, gripping at her ass before pulling her tightly to him. Grinding against her core, creating the friction that they both so desperately wanted.

His lips moved from hers, moving along her jaw before finding the spot that he loved to mark. His lips pulling at the piece of flesh and causing Brena to moan into his ear. Her hips jerking into him in need.

"Are you sure?" Regulus questioned as his lips brushed along her collar, lifting away from her to meet her gaze.

"Yes- So sure." She mumbled before leaning back in and kissing him. Regulus grunted as his lips moved with hers, pulling her from the wall before moving them to her bed. Brena laid on her back as Regulus hovered over her, their lips moving still as his hands moved along her hips. Massaging his fingers into her hips before going to her thigh and moving upwards. Pushing the skirt out of his way before his fingers grazed her through her underwear. A gasp leaving her lips as he pulled his lips back down her neck.

His fingers seemed to hesitate as he touched the hem of the underwear- like he was second guessing if he should be doing this. But Brena took it into her own hands, arching her back up before moving to sliding her skirt and underwear off of her. Regulus pulled back as he watched her take her shirt off in a clean pull. His eyes gazing over her body in admiration.

"Please.." Brena whispered, leaning up to pull him back to her by the back of his neck. His heated gaze moving back to look at her at her simple plea. His fingers moved to between her legs in an instant, pressing along her folds before swiping upwards to rub her clit. A moaning gasp forcing itself out of her as Brena leaned her head back in satisfaction. Jerking her hips forward to make him move more.

Regulus smirked against her neck as his thumb slid along her folds before pulling back. His lips wrapping around his thumb as he cleaned off whatever he had gathered. The groan leaving his throat as he moved down Brena's body. His hands gripping her hips tightly as he lifted her up slightly. Legs wrapping around his head before he lowered himself close to her core. A breathy gasp leaving her lips as his tongue dragged along her folds.