Chapter XXXII: Day Six Pt 3

Nearly a Thousand years ago, Helena Ravenclaw ran off with her mothers stolen Diadem

Nearly a Thousand years ago, Helena Ravenclaw ran off with her mothers stolen Diadem. Not just any Diadem- a tiara that would enhance your wisdom if worn. A beautiful crown of sorts that held blue Sapphires within it. A beautiful Diadem with so much power.

Helena Ravenclaw envied her Mother. She wished to be just as wise if not wiser. So she stole the Diadem and ran. Ran as far as she could all the way to Albania. A Country that bordered Greece.

Most believe she never found love, but atlas, she did bare child before she died at the hands of the man who loved her. The Bloody Baron, also known as Roman Ungern von Sternberg, was obsessively in love with Helena. Would do anything for her- and when she ran off without him, it angered him.

All it took was for Rowena Ravenclaw to ask him to bring her daughter back to her, since she was on her death bed. But Helena refused. Her jealousy over her mother was too much. Roman hated that Helena outright refused him. His plea for her to come home- to be with him. His anger overwhelmed him- using a dagger, he drove it into her chest. Drowning out her cries with his own.

But the question was, what happened in Albania before Roman Ungern von Sternberg, Bloody Baron, showed up?

"Wait- My family is tied to Mopsus?" Brena questioned, stopping Albus from the story he was reciting from Helena herself. The Greylady had told her story to Albus once before when she joined the ghostly halls of the school.

"Who is Mopsus?" Remus asked, clearly not enjoying the fact that he wasn't in the know. He was smart, smart enough where he could have been a Ravenclaw. But his courageous ways out weighed his need for knowledge.

"A famous Seer from Ancient Greece. His portrait is in the Dungeons, ain't that right?" Brena turned her gaze to the Headmaster in question, who nodded amusedly.

"Indeed. Mopsus is a very distant relative of yours. Helena gave birth to your many great grandfather with the descendant of Mopsus." Albus explained, as he reached into a drawer and pulled out a book with purple leather binding it. Worn and old. "A great Seer indeed."

"That would explain your sight." Remus mumbled, glancing at his cousin. Albus sat up straighter, interest whirling in his eyes like a shimmer of excitement.

"Sight?" He questioned carefully. Brena looked at him, nodding with a sigh.

"The boys believe I'm a fortune teller. But I've just been lucky, I suppose- Although.." Albus tilted his head in the slightest.

"Although?" Brena huffed, suddenly interested in her hands. Picking at the skin around her nails to avoid the actual subject at hand. She had a plan, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to share it with the man in front of her. She didn't trust Albus Dumbledore. He reminded her a lot of the Dark Magic users, although he hid it well. Not that Brena thought Albus Dumbledore was evil. But she didn't think he was fully good.