Chapter XXIII: Day Four Pt 6

Brena laid in bed sleeping

Brena laid in bed sleeping. Her body still and unmoving other than her chest rising slightly with each intake of air. Her bedroom door creaking open slowly. A dark shadow creeps into the room quietly before standing in front of Brena's bed.

"Brena..." The person whispered quietly. A hand reaching out to touch her shoulder. Brena snapped her eyes open quickly, letting out a gasp before having her wand pointed at the intruder before the hand even touched her. With a swish of her wand, a light shot out and a thud was heard.

Brena rolled over out of bed, turning the light on next to her bed. Her wand held out in defense as she walked to the other side of her bed and peered over at the body.

"James?!" Brena exclaimed in confusion and shock. James Potter laid on the ground, ropes tied tightly around his body. His mouth missing as his chin seemed to move in shock. "Sorry!" She waved her wand at him. The ropes faded into ash as his mouth seemed to reappear. "What the hell are you doing in here!?" She demanded in anger as James sat up, licking his lips and rubbing his arms.

"Better question is-" He looked up at her pausing his talk. "What the hell are you wearing?" His question had changed direction when he laid eyes on her. Brena stood in a tight yellow tank top that seemed to push her breasts up and a pair of hip hugging panties in black. Brena huffed, grabbing a robe from the chair in the corner of her room. "I didn't say you had to cover up." James chirped.

"Shut up. How did you even get in here?" She questioned as she pulled her Hufflepuff robe tightly around her exposed body and tied it off.

"I- I have a map." James explained as he moved to stand up. No longer distracted. "Why do you sleep with your wand?"

"To protect myself against perverts like you, apparently." Brena snapped back. "Now why are you in here?" James' face brightened up as he remembered why he came to wake her up in the first place.

"Oh! I'm taking you out!" He cheered excitedly. Brena raised her eyebrow at him. "Don't look at me like that. Get dressed." He told her as he sat on the edge of her bed to wait.

"Yeah- get out." She told him sternly. James looked at her.

"Nope! I'm taking you out. You don't have much of a choice-"

"No, I meant get out so I can get dressed." Brena interrupted. James pouted his bottom lip out the best he could.

"But-" Brena raised her other brow to give him a 'don't even finish that sentence' look. "Fine!" James said before standing up in a dramatic way. He moved to the door, stepping out before turning to say something else. But Brena slammed the door in his face. "Ruuude." She heard from the other side.

" She heard from the other side