Chapter XXVIII: Day Five Pt 5

James Potter could be considered as Befuddled

James Potter could be considered as Befuddled. Another word Confused. His feelings for the girl with red hair and green eyes was his first love. Or so he had thought. He thought that the feeling was love. If it wasn't that, then what was it?

Growing up, his father would tell him that love was the little things. The newspaper being laid out with only the Sports and Discoveries News. The good mornings and good nights. Fleamont Potter admired the small things in Love. Things James didn't completely understand.

Lily Evans was not the aspect of love that he was taught, and yet here he was watching as she tried to apologize to the greasy snake. For something she didn't even do! His heart felt like it was twisting- like it was aparating out of his body. Splinched from the sudden aparation attempt. Painful and yet numbing.

Why did Lily Evans chose Severus Snape over him? It's unheard of for a Gryffindor to even be with a Slytherin.

James Potter was more than Confused- he was lost. Having feelings for another girl while he watched the one girl he had thought he loved- reach out and kiss the slimy git.

James Potter did not love Lily Evans. He never did. It was puppy love. An attraction without the actual meaning. Something real and yet so un-real.

Brena Willard. James knew he had feelings for her. But he was so confused, more so than he was before now. If what he had felt for Lily was a lie- what was his feelings for Brena? Was it fling of some sort? He felt his heart swell when he was with her. Warm when she flirted back with him. When she touched him. When she wanted him.

James Potter liked Brena Willard. There was no denying that. But how long would that last?

Sirius followed his baby brother out of the Great Hall

Sirius followed his baby brother out of the Great Hall. Keeping their distance since they could not be seen as friendly towards each other at the moment. Regulus led his brother on until he came across an empty classroom.

"Now, just because our parents are into the whole incest thing- I'm not, just to be clear." Sirius joked with a skip in his step as he moved to sit on a desk. Regulus glared at him, not enjoying the joke at all.