Chapter LIV: Hogsmeade

The day before everyone was to get on the train, Brena had decided to open the letter from McGonagal

The day before everyone was to get on the train, Brena had decided to open the letter from McGonagal. It had turned out to be her test results from OWLs and NEWTs. Of course she passed everything with an easy Outstanding- except for Defense Against the Dark Arts. Joystone had somehow found a way to give her a T for Troll.

But that wasn't all that was in the envelope. Minnie had also written to meet her in Hogsmeade the night of arrival. She would meet her at the Hogshead. It was like she had already known that Brena would get a job there. James and Sirius had a theory that Minnie had set it all up somehow. She knew how the two Marauders were. And if Aberforth was there in time for them t be there- it would have lined up perfectly.

Brena told them that they were insane. Minnie McGonagal didn't set up anything.

Now they were boarding the train. Brena had her bags packed as if she was moving out, but Euphemia and Fleamont both assured her she was to come back just as the boys do. For Christmas, Easter and Summer.

"Brenaah!!!" Peter exclaimed with chocolate in his mouth as Brena entered the compartment with James and Sirius.

"What is this? Our best mate only greeting our girl?" Sirius muttered as James shrugged, grabbing Brena before she could sit next to Peter and pulling her to his side of the compartment.

"Can't blame him." James said as he pulled her to his side.

"Delusional." Brena hummed before pulling out a book that Remus had gifted her. Inside the History of Mopsus: Seer beyond his Time.

"Are you really going to read the whole way?" Sirius questioned as he sat on the other side of her, glancing over the page she had opened it to and seeing a white haired man in what looked to be a blanket.

"Planned on it." Brena mumbled as she kept her eyes on the book. "Or at least until Regulus comes to sav- get me." She looked up with an innocent smile before laughing at the shocked look on the long haired boy.

"So rude." He huffed before Brena leaned over and pressed a kiss to his lips bringing a smile back in its place. "Alls forgiven." He hummed before trying to follow her back to her spot.

"I'm not making out on the train." Brena told him sternly. James was laughing as Remus came into the compartment.

"Picking on Sirius again?" Remus questioned as he took the empty seat next to Peter.

"I'm just being honest." Brena told him with a smile as she glanced up at her cousin. Remus was grinning.

"That explains it." Sirius let out a huff as his lips pushed out into a pout.

"Why does everyone hate me?" Sirius whined before sitting back. Brena glanced up from her book to the pouting Gryffindor.

"I don't hate you, Sirius." Brena told him with a smirk. He looked up with a hopeful smile. "I just don't want you humping my leg." His smile dropped instantly as James let out a bark of laughter. Brena looked over to the compartment window to see Regulus walk by with a nod of his head. "And there's my cue. See you later boys." She said as she stood up and went to the door.