Chapter 62: Me and Him

Heyyy, guess who's back again 😝

How are yall doing?? I'm doing good besides the fact that my head feels like it's gonna burst 💪🏽😎

Take care of yourselves <3

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share!

☾︎ Maeve ☽︎

I prepare breakfast in the early morning for my idiot- Silas who's still laying in bed.

I check my clothes, not dressing too revealing since I don't want to catch a cold in this bad weather.

I called Isa today and told her that Leah and I will be going to Italy with her and she told me we'll be leaving in about 3 days

I make my way back upstairs, entering the bedroom as I hear Silas groan, meaning that he just woke up.

"You're sick, aren't you?" I laugh, putting his breakfast on his nightstand as he looks at me with squinted eyes, trying to adapt to the light in the room.

"No, I'm not." His voice is hoarse, coming out low and I indeed hear that he's sick.

I never get sick, yeah sure pretty boy.

I place the back of my hand on his forehead while he looks at me like I did something crazy.

"Baby, you're having a fever," I whisper and he smirks, his eyes closing as he chuckles to himself.

"Call me that more often, baby." He whispers, almost dozing back to sleep until I brush the strands of hair onto his forehead back.

"Eat your food, you'll feel better." I smile, going through his hair with my hand.

"Don't be so close to me otherwise you'll get... sick." He mutters, finally giving in to the fact that he got sick.

I glare at him, "Shut up and let me take care of you,"

A smile paints my face again as I hand him the tea I made, as well as some soup that Isa gave me as a recipe.

She told me she made it when he got sick as a kid.