〰️〰️🔆The Fall🔆〰️〰️

Kaylee POV
"How are we going to celebrate?" his voice echoes in the giant empty room as I slowly turned to look into his deep brown eyes.

"you tell me," I said It came out as a breath.

Standing before me with his hands in his neatly pressed gray dress pants that hugged his tall, slender, slightly bowed legs is the man that fell into my life literally.

If you ask me, he broke something during that fall because Ten years later and he still can't get up.

On my final days of high school, graduation picture day to be exact I met the love of my life, Curio Oakley.

Curio is a 6 feet 5 inches tall football player at the St Jago high school, he was in upper 6 forms at the time, however, he was 20 years old and was turning 21 in 2 weeks from the date that we met.

What caught my eyes at first was his Hight for sure because I have a thing for tall men, but that cool chocolate skin tone and his fresh Low hair cut with the soft waves.

Mmmh, I smiled at the memory.

I didn't even need the thumbs up that I was getting from my best friend behind his head, he was already a winner.

****** Going back 10 years******

"You looked the best! everyone was talking about you." Said my best friend Kelly as we looked at some personal pictures that I took on her phone today at picture day.

I will be graduating in a few weeks and today June 2 is our picture day.

Everyone keeps telling me how great I looked , however, I was not feeling it, I have always pictured exactly how my final days of high school would go and this was not it.

I wanted to hire a makeup artist and get a nice tall lace wig to compliment my accomplished look, however, that was not the case.

My natural hair is tall and thick and falls gracefully in the center of my back, the color has a natural golden tint and whenever I straighten it you would believe that it's a wig, because of this my mother didn't see the need for me to buy a 'lace wig'.

She reminds me how beautiful I am every day so I don't need makeup and with that being said she was not going to fund my hair and makeup the most she was willing to do was pay for a hairdresser so I could get it styled.

Lucky for me my Grandma was a superhero she gave me five thousand dollars so I could afford a low-budget makeup artist named Ann she did good, but I couldn't help but think my eyebrows were way too thick, I appreciate that flaw because it did open my eyes as to what I want to do with my future and trust me I didn't have a clue.

" Thanx, mi wah sleep" I sighed rolling over in the bed.

" Why yuh so lame gurlll, you always lack up in a dah boring room yah" She said with a look of disgust and frustration evident on her face.