〰️〰️🔅The next woman🔅〰️〰️

Curios POV✔️📣

"Tracey it's best you stop the noise" I said getting frustrated.

"That's why me glad yuh never yet get fi fuck me dutty bwoy!!" She yelled throwing her keys at me.

Tracey and I haven't even been talking for two weeks good and she is already acting like a mad woman.

She finds an issue with everything that I do, and she always wants to argue.

I don't like being around her because if I breath, is a problem.

She is absolutely crazy.

The final straw was this morning when my mother called.

I saved my mother with her name because I don't call her mommy for personal reasons.

So, her name came up as 'Ariel💞🧸👸'.

she pulled the phone from my hand and answered, "bitch why you a call me man phone?"

Honestly, I wonder what she thinks with more her ass or her brain because most times all she does is shit.

I was so shocked all I could do was stare at her expressionless.

We did not have a formal agreement to be together however we have been seeing each other for the past two weeks.

We started talking exactly one week before the actual girl of my dreams showed up in real life.

Kaylee.

I have known her for most of my life because we are from the same community.

recently I noticed that her hips started to get wider, and her ass looks very plump.

I just wanted to hit nothing more.

But every time we are about to get busy, she does something crazy.

The same night I met Kaylee she did the perfect example of what I am talking about.

She texted me asking if we could chill and I agreed.

I promised myself it would be the Very last night with her and tonight will be the sure thing.

We were chilling building a vibe, then we somehow ended up making out.

I don't kiss a lot of females that easily. I find kissing to be too intimate.

she was one of the few that I couldn't hold back on.

Her lips are plump and
welcoming.

I asked her if I can touch places like her breast and her mount.

Then she would ask stupid things like, "did you touch your ex like that?"

"Because if you did, I don't want you to touch me like that"

"As a matter of fact don't put your hands on me, I don't know wah yuh usually use it do"

Hood dead.....

"Open yuh phone to make me see how much gyl yuh have"

First thing, I don't take people talking to me a certain way.

And I hate.

I repeat, hate stupid questions.

Now I am happy that I didn't sleep with her.

Thank god I dodged a bullet.

I didn't want her soul being transferred to me through sex.

Cause she a crosses.