〰️🔆Druged🔆〰️

Please vote 🗳 ❤️

🖤Curios POV 🖤

It didn't take me long to reach to the hospital.

I was left motionless and weak after the call, Caleb had to take me.

So many flashes of different scenarios popping up in my head.

I didn't even notice when the car turned into the hospital.

We walked up to the front desk and gave them her name and they directed me to a group of people standing at a double Door that says Emergency.

My palms started to sweat and my anxiety is kicking in at the sight of the simple sign that glows red.

Emergency.

There's a large group of people standing and sitting to the side of the doors and I was able to spot Aliyah's mother, Miss Mel.

Me and her mother always had a good relationship despite everything happening between us.

We even kept in touch after the breakup.

I ran over to Ms. Mel parting the group of people.

"Mommy" I touched her shoulder

"My son," she said with tears in her eyes holding my cheeks.

"What did they say?" I asked concerned.

She shakes her head and looked to the floor breaking down even harder.

"She lost a lot of blood, we have to wait to hear more" she whimper

*****Kaylee POV*****

4:55 PM

I can't believe this.

The only thing left for Curio to do right now is to spit on the remaining pieces of my heart.

He was to show up at 2:00 to try and win me back.

And not even a text to say bitch I'm not coming.

I didn't even ask to be here however I was really looking forward to seeing him.

I honestly miss him so much, the emptiness that I feel inside is hurting.

To how disappointment rushed through my veins I almost forgot that I was upset with him about something else.

Cah forget that girl !!

every-time I think about him I start to imagine him fucking her on that beach.

"See har yah" Shaneequa pulled her up on Instagram I don't even know-how.

I looked at the picture and started to cry

"Them baby ago ugly" shaneequa said trying to soothe me.