➿〰️🔆Ruined🔆〰️➿

Please Vote❤️

💖Kaylee POV

I'm on the ceiling laying flat on my back next to curio looking at the light bulb shining on the floor.

We are listening to curios phone on the music he said it would help me to relax.

Smile.

Junior came with food because I was extremely hungry like there was a Pitt in the middle of my stomach.

I don't know if it was the saltiness of the food or the sugar in the juice however I started to feel a little normal again.

Curio left to use the bathroom and I was sitting at the edge of the bed devouring my meal. 

An ad came up and cut the music off and I picked his phone up to skip it and a notification came up at the top.

Bing!

Her ❤️‍🩹 chat

I saw my gynecologist today....

I squint my eyes several times because the weed a get from bad to worst now.

I contemplated if I should open it or respect his privacy.

Mhhhm.

Respect deh a yard a wash plate!

I opened the chat

***Her ❤️‍🩹 chat***

Curio: Don't text me phone with no foolishness

Her❤️‍🩹: But I'm pregnant with your child

Curio: That don't have nothing to do with you texting me about working things out!

Curio: Mi not even want to deal with you

Her❤️‍🩹: Pan yuh birthday when you a dig out me hole raw yuh should a thought about that

Curio: Listen you notice a you keep a draw me out to say hurtful things to yuh?

Her❤️‍🩹: RIO you don't mean what you are saying you always do this , say hurtful things you don't mean to scare people away. Let's just fix this for our unborn child.

Seen by curio

Her❤️‍🩹: I saw my gynecologist today Ik it's late but can we talk about what happened?

*****Chat closed****

If yuh cut me right now yuh no see no blood.

Tears started to well up in my eyes threatening to fall.

My throat was itchy from fighting back the tears.

I looked up to see a worried Curio standing at the door.

"Why yuh have me phone?" He asked

"Me look like a stepmother to yuh?"

"Curio you know if yuh never want me yuh could leave me alone?" I said calmly yet deadly.