〰️🔆When Reality Hits🔆〰️

💙Curio POV💙

I burst through the hospital doors with Kaylee close behind me.

I walked over to the nurse at the front and she rolls her eyes when she noticed that I was approaching her.

I avoided her actions, I didn't have time for this.

"Hel...." I started but she cut me off.

"Visiting hours are over," she said looking at her computer.

God when Jamaica ago get some good customer service.

"Listen to me miss thing, a no we make yuh affi a work pan Christmas and yuh man gone  have dinner with some other random bitch weh for sure must have a better attitude than you, his baby mother is in labor kindly direct us to her" Kaylee said through gritted teeth.

I stood there frozen in shock, Kaylee a get bold man one time she couldn't even talk to people a me she sends.

My dick stirred a little in my pants, I'm getting turned on at how much she's grown.

I turned my head to look at the nurse and she was looking at her blankly.

"Name," the nurse said now giving her attention to the tablet.

Kaylee nudged me with her elbow with her eyes still glaring at the nurse.

It brought me back to reality and I gave the nurse Aliyah's full name.

She directed us to a room and said only the father can go in because she is in active labor.

I can't believe this is happening it's too early my child is going to be premature.

And I wasn't ready for this moment as yet.

God, I was mentally preparing my self for so many things but not this.

What if he or she, no I don't even want to think about that.

"Hey" Kaylee said looking at me with calming eyes.

"They will be fine," she said then gave me a warm hug.

"I don't want to go in without you," I said holding on to her hands

"Curio just go" for some reason I'm seeing a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"Hey, nurse!" I shouted to a nurse that was leaving the room.

"What are you doing?" she asked with a look of worry creeping over her face as to what I'm about to do.

"Nurse this is my girlfriend and me baby mother is in labor can we both go in please?" I asked

"No what the fuck" she said pulling her hand away from mine.

"Nurse sorry to bother you, you can go" she added

"Curio yuh fucking crazy!" Her brows started to knit while she glared at me.

"Yow watch yuh tone, no bother true yaa get brave now yuh come shout after man!" I warned.

"Yuh nuh think it embarrassing enough you a make me a stepmother! And me never meet yuh with no pickney?  you a walk and tell people on top of it!, gwan to yuh baby mother curio I'm not staying" she flounced out the hospital yet still taking each step gracefully.

I can deal with her shit later I have bigger problems in the room before me.

❤️Kaylee POV❤️

I called a taxi to pick me up from the hospital and it dropped me home.

From the very moment, he got the call my mind has been working over time.