〰️🔆🫶🏼🔆〰️

Please remember to vote ❤️

🫶🏼Curio Pov🫶🏼

3 weeks later.

I felt a presence watching me.

I rolled over on the bed stretching and squinting my eyes to adjust to the light.

I looked up to see Kaylee looking at me with lustful eyes, standing at the foot of the bed, she began taking off her clothes.

I stretch for my phone to see the time and notice that it was 5:48 PM.

We had sex this morning before leaving the house and Kaylee still wants more.

First, she undid her tight dress shirt, button by button, taking her time.

"Kaylee yuh horny?" I asked chuckling

She avoided me and continued.

Underneath she had on a skimpy mint green bra. Her breasts swelled from the confines of the lacy garment.

I watched her and my member started to rise.

"Kaylee I have somewhere to be, I can't right now," I said still looking down at her beautiful body.

She walked over to the door and made a little seductress pose.

"Sure you don't have a minute?" She said twirling her hair.

"Okay come" my dick was now painfully hard I had no choice but to give in to her.

20 minutes later.

"Again?" I grunt.

"Please" she begged

"How yuh so horny from wah day?"

"It's you, you too sexy," she said climbing on top of me.

I hugged her and we both rolled over into one giggling snowball of full-figured copulation, screaming and shouting as we playfully bit and pulled at each other in a dangerous and clamorous rollercoaster.

"Okay babe stop" she giggled playfully, we are still rolled up in a coil of sexually violent rotation I had Kaylee's breasts barrel-rolled across my howling mouth.

"A you start me up," I said pinning her on the bed, opening her legs to accommodate me once more.

I looked down between her legs to admire the beautiful pink flesh between her folds.

The pained frenzy of my bulbous salutation is extenuating my excitement as it whacked and smacked its way into every muscle of Kaylee's body.

"Ahhhh, yes!" She moaned in excitement.

I felt when she started to shake beneath me and as good as it was I still managed to pull out, she got tense in the loss of contact.

I jumped off the bed and ran out of the room locking myself in the bathroom.