〰️🔆The rise continue 🔆〰️

Continuation

Please vote🗳 comment, share

Thursday

I was looking at the screen but not watching the game.

I can't believe I let her go again and I don't know If I will ever see her again cause she's a homebody.

We are now sitting under this big mango tree on Roja' Drive playing Video games with some other guys from the community the tree is right next to a corner shop that is always busy.

I didn't care much for the game I'm just thinking about how I can undo what my ego just caused.

God has never answered any of my prayers faster when I look up to see Kelly standing impatiently at the corner shop.

"Yo Liam." I said and then looked at Kelly and then back at him.

Nothing more needed to be said he knows exactly what to do.

"ah" he said and walked to her direction tucking the weed behind his ears.

He wasn't always a smoker however he recently discovered smoking and quickly got addicted.

Liam came back after saying something to her she looked up at me then smiled and nodded okay.

"Wah guh dung?" I asked.

"tell her fi just do the maths and make har friend fwd" he said taking the weed from his ears and pulling out a lighter.

As if I needed confirmation "So you tell har me call har?"

He looked at me and shake his head with a chuckle "yuh Good dawg?"

Exactly yuh good?

"ting up man" I forced a grin, but I was completely nervous.

Nervousness was replaced by frustration and disbelief little bit of embarrassment when she came out of the house talking with her friend looked up at me and then walked off as if she was not supposed to come to me.

A wahm to this girl, she no see say man a thugs? She knows how much girl wish them could a talk to me right now.

Me will no go to har enough woman run to me. My ego hissed, but my mouth and feet have a mind of their own.

"mi a go fi har," I said before I could think about it and they all got up at the same time.

"Me kinda ready stills so fwd" Caleb added.

So many things are going through my head at once, my ego keeps cutting in saying forget her she dis the thing not once but twice. But her gorgeous face keeps popping up in my head I couldn't help but say fuck it!

We already passed her talking to a girl I used to flirt with when I was younger, I can't even remember her name but who cares, I stop myself right on time to turn around and l was looking directly at her small frame before me. Her kissable plump lips slightly fall open and I could see her eyes drinking me in.

Yes, we got her.

She slowly started to look up at me from under her lashes and I flaunted my winning smile.

I heard her say "yes" but I could tell from her voice that she is either nervous or pleased with the sight.

She is so beautiful; she is wearing makeup that I know for sure that she doesn't need such a wonderful creation standing before me.

As if God is saying this is all yours just play the cards right and you will be able to take home the prize.

Please vote 🗳

What do you think?☺️