〰️🔅Game Day🔅〰️

Please Vote❤️ star the chapter

❤️Kaylee POV❤️

As I sit here watching this game, I am having a one-on-one battle with my mind.

I know that I am doing the right thing, but it feels so wrong I faced palmed myself and sigh for the hundredth time.

He is your boyfriend you agreed to this this is what you should be doing.

But this is not what I want to be doing.

Am I a bad person?

I thought I was the good guy. But now I am feeling differently.

Typical Aries thing to do if I feel rejected by one person, I quickly find someone else to fill the void.

And because of that stupid selfish choice, I am here at Greg's game not having a clue what's going on because my mind is on someone else.

God help me. I don't want to feel like this.

It's just Curio did things to my body without even touching me sexually he took over my mind despite him not being that talkative.

And Greg that is always doing these kind gestures and being nothing but great to me even when I was not his girlfriend makes my body cringe when I am around him.

The things he says turn me off.

And sometimes it's the simplest of things.

I once asked him to choose to give up sex or watch anime.

And he said he would have to give up sex because he is not good at it anyway.

I couldn't hide the turmoil in my face.

I'm contemplating making myself happy or staying with him and being miserable for the sake of accepting that I was wrong to agree to be his girl.

"Time out!" the coach shouted

The high-pitched airy sound of the whistle blew and they all started to gather.

I made my way down to where Greg was standing. I can't deny the fact that he is a sight to take in.

Eye candy.

That's all he is.

I quickly approach him with my bag pack across my shoulders and my right-hand holding firm to it.

I used my left hand to pat him on the back and he turned and smiled when he noticed that It was me.

Oh god, I will be an even bigger villain to break up with him right now.

Look how happy he is that his team is winning.

"Whats up Lee?" he said throwing his towel over his shoulder and now standing with both hands on his hips.

So hot when he is sweating. But curio would have called me Mami.

I find that so sexy. Wonder if he calls all his girls that.

Focus child!!

"Auum there is something I need to say," I said twisting my lips to try to calm my nervousness afraid of what his reaction might be.

"can you hurry up? The game is about to start" he said looking back at the field.

You woman a talk to you and all you care about is the game?