〰️🔆Chapter Three🔆〰️

Please remember to Vote❤️

🔸Curio POV🔸

I was leaving Crip's building when I met Junior at the door coming in.

He followed me to the car and asked what happened and I fill him in on our way out to find Snipper.

It was a two-lane road, late in the afternoon. My car was trailing behind a small compact vehicle.

She was going about twenty mph in a forty zone.

I got to the side of her and start passing her in the passing lane.

A yellow Mini bus came barreling out of nowhere he must have been doing seventy and slammed his brakes just short of my bumper and laid on the horn for a solid four seconds.

Me nuh know if him a try reach home fi catch John or harry a dig out him gyl.

As we passed the lady on the right, the guy immediately cut to the right lane, accelerated, and pulled up right next to me going fortyish also, I looked right and he was mouthing something to me showing his Gun finger.

A who dah Pussy yah man.

Junior gave him a devious grin and waved his Glock, fear started to crawl on his face before he turned his focus back to the road and accelerated forward.

"Yuh can calm down now" junior said

I didn't even realize that my anger was evident, my grip loosen on the steering, and I mentally started to relax.

Honestly, you can cut me off when changing lanes.

You can pull out in front of me. You can speed past me.

None of these things bother me because I can see them and I have a break pedal and accelerator. I can react to what I see.

But I am extremely pissed off and my adrenaline shoots sky-high when another driver honks their horn at me.

especially when my emotions are raging, I feel like I am not in control of my actions.

Now anger is already raging through me and I don't know what to expect during my visit.

Hope nobody no piss me off.

We turned into Eltham Vista visiting snipper's sister's house.

We pull up at the gate and Junior hopped out of the car first tucking his gun in his waist then I followed.

"Yow gabby" Junior shouted knocking the gate with a stone.

She walked out in a pajama shorts set that was covering nothing, I keep my eyes glued to her face but she was making that really hard.

Her face lit up when she noticed that I was there, Gabby always had a crush on me but I only see her as a little sister.

"Curio," she said with a large smile opening the gate.

"So yuh no see me," junior said

"Yes gimi a chance fi call to yuh no" she said hugging junior before blushing and walking over to me hugging me a little longer than normal.

I opened my eyes wide and mouth 'help me' to junior and he cleared his throat before speaking.

"so auum gabz weh snipper?" junior asked catching her attention and she removed her hands from around me.

"Him gone, him leave Monday" she said

"Gone weh?" I asked.

" him never tell yuh say him a go foreign?" she said blushing with her eyes fixed on my body.