〰️🔆New Years Eve🔆〰️

❤️Kaylee POV❤️

"Yuh really ago make sake a man yuh really no talk back to Kelly?" I asked

"Don't make Lee tell yuh foolishness the gyl no good yer" Khaila said

"But a me friend unuh cah just wah cut her out so" I said while applying my makeup.

"She quite alright, she always a go out without you, I'm sure she has other friends" shaneequa said curling her lace wig.

We are all going to a New Years' pool party tonight off Constant Spring road at a new Club that opened inside a hotel.

They all decided that we would get ready at my house and Nique will borrow my mother's car and drive since she is the only legal driver among the three.

Nique is 18 years old and Khaila is 16 she will be 17 in February.

I wanted to invite Kelly, however, their mind is made, and they are done with her.

"A this me a put on enuh and me can't wear no draws in a this" Khaila said holding up her dress.

"What a rass if yuh did all deh pan yuh period" Shaneequa laughed

"Would a see me a take me virginity with one tampon tonight" Khaila said and we all burst out in laughter.

"Speaking of period a when a mine, make me go check me flo app" I said

I opened the app on my phone and it says nine days late.

"Mercy full father them breed me" I laughed but it was a  serious situation.

"Wah?" Nique said

"Me late nine days" I said

"Rass, yuh wah take one test?" Khaila asked

"Weh me ago get test in a the night Yah Khaila?" I asked

"I have about six in my bag from when I did the nursing program" Khaila said and both me and nique looked at her.

"Come all a we take one nuh" nique joked

"Yea just for the fun of it, only way mine ago positive though a if me a Mary" Khaila said.

We all burst out laughing and took turns in the bathroom taking the test.

Nique was the last to do hers.

And you can't believe wah the idiot do.

We left all the test in the bathroom so we can all check at once.

Mad gyl Nique mix up all a the test them and walk out the bathroom with them in her hand.

"Why unuh look pan me so?" Nique asked

"Shaneequa you know them different?" I asked while Khaila was dying with laughter.

Luckily all three were negative and Khaila left the other three tests in my panty drawer being that I might need it more than she does.

We all got dressed and were ready to leave.

When we arrived at the building we decided to take some pictures before going up to the club.

Nique is wearing a black bikini swim suit covered with a transparent long sleeve mini dress.

In other words nique is naked in boots.