〰️🔆Unruly🔆〰️

Please vote💙🤍💙💜🖤

Curio POV❤️

"Kaylee stop" I shouted

"Mami stop please!" I pleaded with her now out of breath from running.

"For what?, You know the reason why me come to yuh tonight is to confirm what I heard about you and Tracy?" She said with a single tear running down her face.

"I think I got my answer, Good bye curio" she said and continue to stride across the bridge.

"Mami just hear me out nuh man! Me no like feel like a beg man a beg yuh ntn enuh .... Yaa move childish just stand up and hear me out" I said now getting upset

She finally stopped in her tracks turned around crossed her hands and said "speak".

I explained everything to her about me and Tracey, I told her that we never had sex we talked for about two weeks however I ended things with Tracey when I started talking to her.

I even mentioned the situation with Aliyah.

"Tracey invited herself to my party, now she has some information about the Aliyah thing that I need and no one can hear right now, so that's why she was in the room with me," I said.

"Mami me no too explain me self to nobody enuh, first me a do dem ting yah enuh b, yuh have the Killy away everybody can see it but you" I said smiling at her.

She blushed and I can see that she is now mentally relaxed.

She did her little pout and looked up at me from under her lashes.

I walked over to her and gripped her neck and lean her against the brick wall of the short bridge.

She looked up at me and said "All I need sometimes is a little reassurance"

I captured her lips in mine and she became butter in my hold.

I poked the entrance of her lips with my tongue and she opened it to accommodate me.

I used my tongue to explore the corners of her mouth and she moaned in satisfaction.

I can feel the electricity flowing through our bodies at each touch.

My dick is now painfully hard, I would take her right now, right here.

I wanted to touch her but I was disappointed to feel the harsh material of her jeans shorts.

I pulled away from the kiss and we are both out of breath, I brushed my lips over her ear and whispered "only wear dress when yaa come roun me" and she giggled.

"yow the don a shout yuh"

A deep raspy voice distracted us from our moment.

The smile wiped from both our faces and I looked up to see that it was Tyrone.

"Why? We had a deal" I replied

"Deal?" Kaylee said looking worried.

"Babe it's fine he's my friend," I said trying to calm her but it seems I made it worst.

"What?, Friends? Your friends with gang members?" Kaylee said in a whisper while slowly pulling away from me.

"I will explain babe, are you okay to go home? I will catch up with you later" I said pulling  her back to me and holding her face like a tender baby

I looked into her eyes letting her know that it's a promise and I will be okay.

"Okay," she said looking at Tyrone before she walked away.

"Tyrone, wah this dawg?" I asked with a confused expression.

"You know how the Don work already, If him wah link yuh pan a thing him ago shout yuh regardless, just hear him out" he said

The Don for the unruly Gang was ruthless and wicked but only to people that crossed him.

He doesn't interfere with innocent people and he does his very best to ensure that no known violence is happening inside the community it attracts police attention and they don't want that.

Since 2005 there hasn't been a single killing, stealing, rape, or illegal gun situation reported from Gregory Town.

The Don called Bello died by police after the politician that he was working for set him up in early 2005.

His son Crip took over when his father passed and personally killed all of the corrupt Gunmen that lived in Gregory Town.

He was fucking a maid that worked for the politician that killed his father and she poisoned him.

Rumor has it that his son 'T-bone' mother is the very same maid that poisoned him.

T-bone was a good friend of ours he was Jayquan's Best friend.

His father started to train him in a life of crime and it was no longer safe to keep the friendship going with him.

However, T-bone hates me now because he claims that I took advantage of his sister.

Renae was his sister on his mother's side, she was my first ever love, our love was strong and lasted for years we got together when I was about 13 and she was 12.

When she was 16 we found out that she was pregnant and she cried in my arms not knowing what to do I promised her that I will not leave her side and I will do everything for her.

She apologized to me saying that she loves me too much she has to be honest and let me know that there is a possibility that the child is not mine.

She aborted the baby and left for America to live with her father.

T-bone said I was the reason she ran away and he never forgave me for it.

I walked with Tyrone to his car and he took me to the secluded area close to the community church.

We walked inside the yard and he lift up an underground bunker door and we took the steps going down.

"Yes me boss reach!" Crip shouted with his arms wide open as we walk into the room.

The bunker was dimly lit with a slight blue hue, it was well kept with couches, TVs, and other appliances that occupied the rooms, bathrooms, and kitchen.

Crip was dressed in full black with heavy gold jewelry all over his neck and hands.

He was wearing a devious grin showing off his gold teeth.

All ten fingers had a guard ring on them for separate reasons.

"Somebody ordered brains?" I said with a sly smile.

He chuckled.

"The exact same brains that I would love to take over the gang" he said now looking serious.

***********************************

Mi say me love unuh essi 🥰🥰😍😍

Unuh just no stop make me day so.