〰️🔆Jack pot🔆〰️

Please Vote 🗳

💜Curio POV💜

"Who the hell was she, that's all me ask, and you a go around in circles!" she shouted.

"Mami me tell you already now bill off a the chatting so me can focus on the Road" I hissed

We are driving home from the villa and Kaylee won't rest my ears.

She kept asking questions about the woman from last night.

But I don't need to explain anything to her I already told her that she is my friend and that's all she needs to know.

I have known Anna since grade 7 and she walked over to us last night at the club and we started catching up there was nothing more to it.

But what's the point in me telling that to Kaylee she won't believe me anyway.

"Is alright dirty whore out Curio, is either you a fuck har or she a fuck you, but anything a gwan I hope yuh enjoy it yer" she said putting her earphone in.

Her threats are light so I won't worry too much about it.

I dropped Kaylee home and then left to meet up with  Tyrone, I want him to track an unknown number that keeps calling me.

❤️Kaylee POV❤️

"A true yuh too soft make him deal with yuh so" Nique said.

"so it's wrong to be nice?" I asked

"Girl stay deh play 'I'm his peace not his problems' man take advantage of those things me love!

Show him you can be dangerous" Nique said.

Nique was still blabbering how to be a wicked gyl 101 lessons when I noticed a text from Kelly.

ケリ. ( Kellys) chat

Kelly: bih I miss you, Happy New year.

Me: I miss you too

Kelly: I don't want things to go back how it was when we stopped talking, can we fix this please.

2 years ago me and Kelly wasn't on talking terms for about a year, it was initially three of us.

Me, Kelly and Stacy.

One night we all decided to chill in my back yard having drinks and just chilling my boy-friend at the time Charles was there with us.

I left to get ice out the fridge and when I turned the corner going into the back yard, I dropped the bucket of ice in shock.

Stacy and Charles was eating each other's face and Kelly just sat there like it was normal.

I eventually found out that this has been going on for a while and Kelly found out and they've made her swear not to tell.

I decided that since her loyalty was with the little buddy boy and whoring Stacy she can keep them both.

I blocked all three of them from my phone and avoided them for months.

I did get back with Charles so I thought it was only fair I spoke with Kelly as well, however I never forgave Stacy because this wasn't her first offense.

When I was in grade eight a guy in my class asked me on a date.

Miss Fell (My mother), never did ago let me go on no date with no man.