➿〰️🔅Missing Curio🔅〰️➿

💖Kaylee💖 POV

Highgate high school is one for animals for sure, ever since a started in grade 7 until this very day graduation rehearsal I have had the most tragic experiences ever.

From bullying to theft and having guns pointed at my face.

I quiver at the memory.

******Flash back Grade 7********

I was in class and I heard the loudest most throat-curdling scream I have ever heard in my life.

It distracted the teacher from her lesson and as soon as she was out the door the entire class followed her.

However, me, Kaylee lambert your favorite introvert that only has two friends that attend different schools headed for the bathroom.

Just to avoid the crowd.

To my surprise, the drama loves me and decided to take its journey on the way to my direction.

Monique and Tammy are two of the most popular grade 7 students in the school.

They mostly hang out with grade 9 students with high status such as their own.

I don't have much knowledge about who was taking who's man but I know the crowd that was encouraging the brawlers kept mentioning something about T-Bone AKA Jermain Wong.

Jermain and my cousin Jayquan used to be best friends in primary school. I would go to his house on weekends, and he would be there.

He would always say that I'm his girlfriend, but I would just cringe and stay in the room with my baby cousins until he is gone.

Now here we are on this gloomy day standing before a grade 7 Block female bathroom two well-known females rolling in the muddy garden that was damp from this morning's rain looking like the villain Clayface.

Over T-Bone.

Egh.

I rolled my eyes in disgust. Still, I don't know the exact reason for the fight just that it's because of him.

The school bell rang, and the principal decided on early dismissal it seems this fight was deeper than any of us thought.

Now I'm invested.

A group of students stands outside waiting on the females to leave just so they could see the muddy mess they are.

I had a front-row seat to everything and know that their parents were called so they got a change of clothes. But I want to know why the school needed to be dismissed.

I was waiting on a Taxi because I suddenly lost interest.

'Yuh still wah know though yuh just inpatient'

I don't deny the fact that I do want to know but it won't make me any money so.

It's not deserving of my patience.

"YUh! Know him!!" I heard an angry yet gravelly male voice shout over the crowd.

People started moving like mad ants all over the place however I was just standing there minding my business.

That's when I felt the cold metal on the side of my head.

I swallowed the big lump that formed in my throat.

"weh him deh!" he shouted.

I heard when the gun clicked indicating that the safety was off.