〰️🔅Choosing Kaylee🔅〰️

🤍Curio POV🤍

"Aliyah I am seeing someone how did you expect me to react?" I said in a Low shout with my teeth clenched.

"You move on quickly.." she said looking at the glass of water in her hand while spinning the ice cube around inside.

"We left from February!! Now a July!!" I shouted and It echoed over the empty restaurant.

"I gave you myself out of love, you said you missed me!!"  She said in a squeaky tone.

"I was drunk!" I spat.

"Mi still don't fully sure what happened that night

Me love yuh and me ago always love yuh, but I hate your ways" I said

"And the person that I am seeing right now, I don't just 'love' her" I said matter of factly.

"My feeling for her is not named unmatched and unexplainable, she feeds my soul and I would hate! That because of you nothing but a thing of my past ruin us" I felt terrible speaking to her like this, however she did this to spite me.

She knows how I feel about her and when I am drunk and not thinking straight my emotions get the best of me.

And she took advantage of that.

She chooses not to take the pills she is using this innocent creation to capture me.

For what? I don't have anything to offer her? I am just now starting my life.

I closed my eyes and placed my hands on my face and took a deep breath.

When I removed my hands I looked up to see Kaylee wandering about in the Hotel restaurant.

Tf Why is she here?

What the hell, her Prom is being held here at Pegasus.

I asked Aliyah to meet with me here because I was positive no one that we are associated with would be here.

I grabbed Aliyah's hand and proceeded to lead her outside as quickly as I could.

I looked back to see if Kaylee noticed us and Aliyah followed my eyes to see what I was looking at.

"Who is that ?" She asked.

"Non of your business," I said looking ahead.

"Tell me when your next doctor's appointment will be and only text me if it's about the baby otherwise leave me alone"  I opened my rental car door and drove out leaving dust and her standing in the same spot.

I think I love Kaylee.

And I can't hurt her with this.

****4 weeks later*****

❤️Kaylee pov❤️

"man them what's gwanin !" Shaneequa shouted.

"I'm back from forrrrreignnn" she dropped her bags and I pounced on her we both fall to the ground.