〰️🔆Kaylee's Birthday🔆〰️

Please vote, this chapter is 3078 words the most I have ever done.

🎉Kaylee POV🎉

It is 5:26 Am and there is a lunatic beating pots and blowing a whistle outside my door.

I slowly dragged my weary body out of bed and fling my head back as I walked to the door, when I opened it my body quickly woke up from the adrenaline that ran through me when I tried to react due to fright.

Wush!

A rush of water drenched me.

My mouth formed an O as I stood there with my hands up frozen from an attempt to surrender.

Puff!

Powder and flour flashed and turn into a puff of smoke on my skin.

I'm still yet to see who the culprit is, my eyes are closed as I stood there looking like oven-ready goods.

"Happy Birthday day!!!" Shaneequa, Kay, mommy, and Isabella all shouted in unison.

"Now go take a shower, your clothes are already picked out just get ready and get out!!" Nique screamed

"Get out? And go weh?" I asked still not able to see

"Let me worry about that go get ready!" She shouted excitedly.

I did as the crazy people said and took a really good shower, I washed my hair and shaved everything it was really relaxing like a mini spa day.

🫶Curio POV🫶

I have been saving up for her birthday since January, when Crip called me to follow up on our agreement, I did some documents for him and he paid me generously.

I got in touch with him twice since then and I was able to secure enough for her to have a wonderful well deserved Birthday.

I was absolutely broken when she told me that she didn't wish to continue our relationship, it was obvious that her mind was made up and in my opinion, I didn't put up a good fight to try and keep her.

Ego too large man.

I tried contacting her to show her that I do still care, however, I just look desperate. 

And me no too wah clown out me ting.

I swear Kaylee is my Karma for how I was in the passed.

I have completely changed and turned my entire personality around for her.

Just to lose her unexpectedly.

Yaa talk like she dead.

Today I'm getting ready to surprise her, hopefully, this will win her over.

I don't know how to be loving or romantic like the little idiot book them weh she always a read.

But I will try to give her a fairytale experience as cringy as it feels.

But making her happy makes me happy.

"Hear the man" the thug that lives in my head laughed.

"Yoo, ready?" I asked Caleb.

"Yago see how we deadly🎶" Caleb reply singing.

"Yuh love fuckery enuh" I laughed

"Junior unuh fwd nuh" Caleb shouted using his hands to form speakers over his mouth.