〰️〰️🔆Unfaithful🔆〰️〰️

Please vote, comment and share❤️

💙Curio pov💙

"I'm at home you know your way" she said seductively.

"Me nah come a yuh yard fi yuh shot me again meet me a plaza now and remember mi impatient" I said and disconnected the call.

I walked to the rental and left the hospital heading to the Plaza to meet Brianna.

Brianna has been Aaliyah's best friend  Since primary school.

She has always been jealous of Aliyah because Aaliyah grow up in a more privileged Household than she did.

Because of that she always tries to have everything that Aaliyah had.

I don't know how Aaliyah was so blind not to notice all the things that Brianna always did, however since the very first day that me and Aaliyah started dating I noticed all the shady things she would do.

I was already in a relationship when I first met Aliyah I didn't know it was possible to love and care for two women so much.

It was strange however I had two females that I didn't want to let go of.

Me and Aliyah got even more serious when my other girlfriend Renae betrayed me and then left for America.

Aliyah was a virgin, a sexy one at that and with Renae being gone, you can only imagine the starvation that I was going through.

Brianna Know that Aaliyah was a virgin, And use that to her advantage to get to me.

She would flirt with me blatantly in front of Aliyah and send all kinds of nudes to my phone saying Aliyah doesn't deserve such a wonderful, handsome, and virile man and she is willing to give me everything that I'm longing for.

I avoided her for a long time however playing along sometimes.

One day I gave in to her.

Aliyah and I had a strong moment one evening that I was sure I would take her over the edge and have her give in to me.

I was gentle I'm sure, very gentle, I planned the entire thing with care.

I took her out to eat, wined and dined her.

We shared a passionate make-out session.

And still, she left me once more standing in all my glory, she is very attractive and she knows this I couldn't resist her.

I needed a release, and she wouldn't give it to me.

Brianna made herself available and I couldn't control the hunger that drove me.

She invited me over and I journey to her house late in the night.

I was so lost in the moment I didn't even notice when the condom broke, however, regardless condom or not I always pull out once it's not my personal girl.

Despite pulling out I couldn't escape her sting and I caught an STD from her.

Me no beat woman but me did wah box dung har bloodclaat.