〰️🔆Sister🔆〰️

Please remember to vote

🫶🏼KAY POV🫶🏼

Kaylee hide all a the nice top them so.

I have been digging through her draw for about ten minutes and I can't find the nice blouse weh she buy wah day.

Ago Check the closet.

Her closet nice though, everything organized by color, that should make it easy for me to find the blouse.

Wait!!

Scrap the blouse, then dah dress yah noice eeeh.

It's a nice little all over floral print ruffle trim buister cami dress.

Chro man, the tag still on it, I hissed my teeth putting it back

Now my mind is set on a dress.

Kaylee is gone out with her boo for her birthday and won't be coming back for now.

My mom is at work and I should be meeting my boyfriend at 12, have to be on time cause me need fi reach in before mommy reach back.

My eyes spotted something in the back.

Yess this dress is it, my sister always have nice things and buy me nice things as well, but me go out often so me wear them as me get them.

She nah go nuh weh, her things them always fresh and nice, and sometimes my things don't wash, she always wash like she a Cinderella.

After finding a dress that I liked I walked to my room and placed it on my bed, my room is a mess but mi will deal with it when I get back.

Mi just kick the things on the floor under the bed, take up some a the rubbish off the dresser and role up the comforter one side.

Mi no have no time to fix that right now it's 11:10 and me a meet jamar 12:00.

I want to tell my sister about my boyfriend, I tell her everything but he is 18 and I'm 15 she will not approve.

Bing!

My forever ❤️ chat

Jamar: Almost reach a yuh foot b.

Me: Okay waiting.

Waiting me bloodclaat, me not even bathe yet.

Splash up girl my subconscious add

I quickly took a shower, and when I was finished I noticed that I didn't take a towel.

Kiss me teeth.

And me use Kaylee towel yesterday and leave it in a me room.

I walked to my room dripping wet, searched for the towel and dried my body.