〰️🔆Meeting Curiel🔆〰️

💜Curio POV💜

We arrived at the Villa and Aliyah was already here and settled.

I was a little upset with Kaylee that she doesn't feel comfortable saying things to me without lying, However, I'm putting my feelings aside for now.

We walked to the living room hall and Curiel was in her car seat sleeping.

Aliyah smiled when she saw me but quickly replaced it with a look of disappointment when she noticed I was not alone.

Kaylee was just looking at  Curiel in awe.

She wasn't going too close as if she was respecting Aliyah's space.

"Aliyah this is my girlfriend Kaylee," I said pulling a Kaylee that eyes won't leave Curiel close to me

Aliyah gave a perfunctory nod.

And Kaylee smiled with a little wave then took her attention back to Curiel that was now twisting and turning before letting out a loud squeal.

"What now," Aliyah said with a look of frustration before kneeling in front of her.

"That cry means she is hungry," Kaylee said

Okay baby expert, how many kids do you have? My subconscious teased.

"Well me just feed har, so that can't be it" Aliyah said picking up Curiel.

"Breast or bottle?" Kaylee asked

"Bottle, does it matter?" She said glaring at Kaylee.

Kaylee noticed that she was pissing her off and stopped talking.

Aliyah was walking around rocking Curiel that wouldn't stop screaming and occasionally try to eat her own tiny hands.

I looked at Kaylee and I could tell she wanted to say something but she didn't.

"Mami," I said touching her

"Mh"  she tilted her head to me but was still looking at Aliyah and the baby.

"What is it?" I asked

"See how she is trying to suck on her hands that's another sign that she is hungry, newborn babies feed every two hours it might seem like a lot but that's just how their bodies work" she whispered.

I love how despite Aliyah being rude Kaylee is keeping respectful, I choose the right girl.

"Yow, liyah  yuh no see that nah work?   How long ago yuh consider as just?" I asked

"when me reach bout an hour and 40 add minutes ago" she said still walking around with Curiel

I walked over to her and looked into her eyes so that she will remain calm as I speak to her.