〰️🔆Next move🔆〰️

Please remember to Vote by hitting the star at the bottom of the screen.

~Three months later~

My phone is ringing uncontrollably since morning and I've been avoiding it because I don't want to speak with anyone right now.

My cycle started yesterday and I have been frustrated for no reason and to avoid blowing up on anyone I've been keeping to myself.

I am brushing my hair and getting ready to go to class I started classes in January and I have work in the evening once the class is finished.

it's currently 6:30 AM and my classes start at 8 AM so I'm getting myself ready quickly to leave out.

I finished getting ready and walked out to the living room to see my mother packing up her bag dressed in her uniform as if she was ready to leave.

"Mommy you leaving now?" I asked

"Yes, I'm just packing this and then I'm out the door" she replied while looking around for something.

"OK, I will wait on you because I want you to drop me in the town," I said sitting on the couch pulling my phone as I wait.

I have seven missed calls from Curio four from Kelly and two missed FaceTime from Shaneequa.

I open ‎WhatsApp to check my messages to see if anyone messaged me, I saw a text from Kelly saying "Bitch yuh dead" and Curio sent 'Babe?'.

I simply reacted to the messages letting them know that I am not dead and then close my phone and followed my mother through the door and went into her car.

In February I signed up for a new class that will be starting today and it will be the first session that I have so everyone in this class is new to me as well as the teacher.

I walked into the classroom and went to the back to find myself a seat.

After getting comfortable, I open my phone and started to read a Wattpad story while I wait for a teacher to arrive.

"Hey" I heard a familiar voice say, but I couldn't quite put a name to it.

I turned around to notice that it was Jamar from the club on New Year's night.

"Hi" I said with a smile.

"I didn't know that you go here," he said.

"Yes, I have been coming here since January" I smiled.

"Why are you doing a barbering class?"He asked.

"I want to have masters in all aspects as it relates to beautifying, not only barbers take barbering classes, barbering classes actually teaches you the art of haircuts on both males and females.

I believe if I take the barbering class I will be able to master hair cuts"

"Ok Miss beautician," he said with a chuckle.

"Auuum, why are you taking these courses? Are you not like super-rich or something?" I asked doing my impression of a rich girl flashing her hair.

He laughed "I'm not my father is, and this class was actually a dare that I was about to flake on until I see you," he said giving me a bright smile while his eyes sparkled.

"You take fifty thousand dollar classes as a bet?" I said looking astonished.

He laughed and took a seat next to me.

The class was good and it went over quickly, Jamar had me laughing the entire time he kept making fun of the teacher's shoes and I couldn't help but laugh loudly.

Gracefully BrokenOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara