〰️🔆Runaway🔆〰️

Please remember to vote ✅

🔥Curio POV🔥

Wicked gyl🔥 chat

Wicked gyl🔥: It's not what it looks like come back, please

Wicked gyl🔥: Babe I promise you, we both can explain everything.

Wicked gyl🔥: yk me nah run yuh dung though !! Cause yuh just a try turn everything on me after a you a search up my things.

I felt a hand snaking over my muscular back resting on my shoulders while kisses trailed from my neck down to my shoulders, it distracted me from Kaylee blowing up my phone.

"Why are you on the phone so much," she asked wrapping her hand around my neck with her lips dangerously close to my ear her warm breath sent chills to my spine, and I had to pause answering because she started to suck on my ear.

I closed my eyes as my member started to grow uncomfortable in my tight jeans.

She knows it's my weakness...

She knows everything, the only female that always does everything right.

I will always be drawn to her she knows how to heal me.

She called me about a week ago, letting me know that she is landing and is staying at a BNB in Kingston.

I have been avoiding her for Kaylee's sake.

I love Kaylee, but if we are having a small argument and you can't keep your loyalty I don't want the relationship.

Wicked gyl🔥: you know the same thing happened with you and I forgave you!!

Me: mi never naked and have me cocky pan nobody!!

You blocked this contact

"Come out of the phone nuh" she said

I ignored her still going through my phone.

She hopped off the bed and walked over to a mini-fridge inside the room pouring herself a glass of coconut rum and opening a Spitfire for me.

I look up from my phone to admire her body as she stands at the fridge, she was hardly wearing anything, and her navy blue lace bra squeezed her small yet pert breasts making them more noticeable.

Her matching navy blue silk robe that is left open to reveal everything kept swaying as she moved around giving me a short view of her lace thong that I am tempted to tear open and reveal the pink pretty haven that I remembered fit me perfectly.

I have been fighting the urge to fuck her senselessly since the second I walk through the big brown doors of the BNB.

She kept moving around like a seductress pouting and saying all the right things as always.

She knows me so well I wish things didn't go south with her.

She handed me the spitfire and stood before me.

She slide the robe to the side resting her left hand on her hip showing off her smooth flat stomach and toned bikini line while sipping her glass of rum.

She knows what she is doing.

"You don't have to ask, you can touch me," she said, this woman knows me so well she could write a book about me.

I resisted nonetheless, I want to feel that pussy on my fingers once more.

Yuh sure a pan yuh finger alone?