〰️🔅Cloud nine🔅〰️

***** 4 days later ******

❤️Kaylee POV❤️

Why this little boy don't stop make me laugh?

We are currently in the lane chilling in front of Liam's house.

Ever since we introduced Caleb and Shaneequa they have become inseparable.

I usually only visit Curio in the evenings however Shaneequa forces me to go on their block with her any time of the day

All early in the morning as cock say put on yuh draws

She wake me say she want to be on their block.

I do admit it's more fun being around them and their friends however I can live without seeing curio every waking moment.

So yuh say.

My mother said I'm becoming a woman and she trust me to do the right thing so I now have a little more freedom and is allowed to stay out later under the conditions that I let her know.

It's currently 11: 55 and we aren't looking to go inside anytime soon.

"You guys smoke weed?" Shaneequa asked

I looked at her shocked.

What the fuck she a ask bout weed bout.

Liam jump off the wall and rest his left hand on her shoulder looking at the weed in his right  hand and said with a serious face "No a paper alone in a this" 

Everyone burst out laughing

"Yaa fuckery enuh dawg" curio said

"I didn't notice Liam sorry, mi ago buy everybody a smoke wah unuh deh pan?" She said looking at everyone.

"What the fuck nique?" I said still in shock.

"lighten up no lee" she smirked

"You can't smoke weed or be around weed you have tracks" I reminded her

"I don't" she said and her voice shakes a little.

What she mean she don't

Before I could say anything else curio rubes my shoulder and then shakes his head no indicating that I should leave it.

"Muma a flass the ends wah unuh deh pan" snipper shouted.

Everyone was drinking and smoking curio asked if it was okay for him to smoke and I told him that he can do what he wants.

I was now completely lost everyone was high and having conversations only they can understand.

I was still in shock as to how shaneequa was smoking the weed with confidence.

It looks like she used to this.

Curio noticed that I looked out of place and took my hand leading me to the room.

"Are you okay Mami?" He asked

His regular manly essence was now mixed with weed.

I didn't answer I was just looking up at him

He walked over to the door and closed it then turned around and rest his back on the door looking at me.

His face was serious and he kept flexing his jaw.

Then a faint smirk hardly noticeable crept on his face.

"You want me to show you how to do it?

You can try just once" he said.