〰️🔆Air drop🔆〰️

Please remember to Vote by hitting the star at the bottom of the screen.

❤️Shaneequa POV❤️

I waved to the driver as I walked towards the car leaving the Airport.

Kaylee doesn't even know that I am back in the country for her birthday.

I bought her a iPhone 11 as a gift and I know she will really appreciate it.

As much as this trip was mainly to spend time with my cousin, I really do miss Caleb.

New Years night we worked on our differences and came to an agreement.

We both live miles apart so it's okay to have other partners, if any of his partners come around for the time that I am here I will be respectful, and if my boyfriend calls he won't flip on me like he usually does.

When we got home from the Villa I was looking at the three pregnancy tests that we took and notice one of them now had a faint second line.

I decided to take one from Lee's draw to see what it shows and if it's negative then I'm sure that Lee is pregnant.

After taking the test I discovered that it was positive, I shortened my trip and quickly got back home to do a legal abortion without anyone but my mom knowing.

I had to tell her because they wouldn't allow me to go home without someone's help.

As for Kelly, it turns out she really didn't know that I was in a relationship with Caleb.

She ended things with him by saying that our friendship is more important than occasional sex and it's also important that we rekindle our friendship for Kaylee's sake.

Khaila still didn't like her, but she is willing to be in the same room with her once we are around.

The drive to Gregory Town was long, I pulled out my phone and decided to text Caleb.

~2pack 😩🫦💦 Chat~

Me: I'm sad 😞

Me: send me dick pics😋

Caleb: 🤨

Me: 😫

Caleb: No, nuh yuh bed time now? What time over deh?

Me: if yuh send it me put it in a me mouth 😏🫦

Bing!

Bing!

Bing!

Bing!

Me: 😂😂😂😂 Big buddy behavior

Me: mi soon reach 🤭

Me: