〰️🔆Chapter one🔆〰️

➿〰️➿〰️ Liam's Birthday 〰️➿〰️➿

May 28

🔸Liam's POV🔸

It doesn't feel like much of a birthday without Caleb around, I miss my cousins presence.

I can't remember a waken moment I have spent without even a phone call from Caleb.

It's been almost four weeks and it still hurts like it just happened yesterday.

Curio has it harder than all of us, Caleb was his best friend and brother they did everything together.

Worst the man no know weh him baby mother deh and if she still pregnant.

Renae don't stop haunt the man from she come back.

I blame him still, a him rise up har duppy.

Him says him no fuck har and I believe him, nonetheless all these females want is just a second of his attention and them chip lick.

You know this really fuck up though, The last man hear from snipper was curio when him tell him fi deal with Tracey.

Curio would never ask him to kill her so I know a just a warning she get.

We been a plan for months to go river in Portland for my birthday, but to how the world a gwan better me go a me bed.

Snipper missing, Kaylee missing, Curio head chip, Junior woman put him out cause him breed Kelly and Caleb in a Coma.

The world just come like it a turn upside down to rassfoot.

Crip a enjoy the fact say Kaylee missing, cause by January first if them no married all a the money will be his based on what curio tell me.

Crip is not all that terrible of a person though, so if Kaylee ask for her half I don't think he will fight her out.

But him heir Jermain money hungry and mean.

I decided against looking like my problems at least for today.

So me go so bups and

Take a warm shower wash my hair and drag on me royal blue sweat pants ,white Ts an some clean white sneaks

I didn't get to comb my hair so me just cover it up with a tam.

I took a walk out to the front of the block to get some fresh air and build a spliff.

In no time my first spliff for the day was built and I was puffing my problems away.

I opened what's app to see what a gwan and I check status first.

Alot of persons wishing me happy birthday but the one that shocked me was Khaila's.

Happy birthday to the don💕