〰️🔆Paternity🔆〰️

Please remember to Vote ❤️

🫶Curio POV🫶

We are packing up all our things and Kaylee's gifts in the back of Caleb's rental car, getting ready to head home

I received a call from the same Unknown number again and decided to answer this time and it was silent.

"Hello..... who this" I said and the call disconnected I am really getting tired of this now, The Genius bwoy couldn't even trace it back to nothing and he can trace everything.

Wait ..... he can trace everything.

Unless he doesn't want to or he is not allowed to.

Mhhhhh

I think I know who is calling me.

The phone started to ring again and I decided to be smart with my words I will make the call quick too, they might be tracking me.

"Yes Jermain what do you want?"

The line was silent for a second then he spoke.

"You a brains Frl, call me T-Bone bredda after yaa no me gyl" he said chuckling

"And me a no yuh bredda either" I said in a grim voice.

"You don't know that, your mother was a whore" he said laughing

"Wah yuh want?" I said rushing him off the phone

"I don't want anything that I don't already have, me and Kaylee is getting married in May, did she tell you?" He asked and you could hear the dirty smile on his lips.

I turn to look at Kaylee and she smiled at me clueless as to why I'm looking at her still packing up our things.

"Why you want to annoy me this morning?" I asked getting annoyed.

"Just a tell yuh fi enjoy my wife while you have her" he chuckled and I disconnect the call.

"Kaylee" I said placing the phone in my pocket.

"Yuh upset?" She said looking up at me.

"Why yuh think that? Did you do something?" I asked

"No, but yuh call me Kaylee" she said closing the trunk then turned to look at me.

"That's your name" I said

"But you don't call me that..."

"Can we go inside please... to talk? I asked gesturing to the door

"Sure" was her simple reply.

"Yow caleb soon fwd" I said then walked inside the hall.