〰️🔆Not Good Enough🔆〰️

Curio Pov🖤

"You sleep with your eyes open," she said touching my nose.

"No I don't" I hissed

"And yuh mouth wide open to" she chuckled putting her finger on my lips

I flashed it away and got up to go in the front.

"Wah yuh plans fi today?" She asked jumping over to the front seat.

Caleb got a rental for New Year and I borrowed it to take her out last night and we fell asleep in the back after she raped me.

To the amount of money we spend renting cars we could a buy one.

"Ago look fi Curial, and talk to her mother," I said adjusting the driver's seat.

"About what?" She asked

I stayed silent.

"Rio!" She shouted

"Mami weh me tell yuh bout stupid question? No ask me no fuckery man yuh know already" I hissed.

I don't like talking about Aliyah with her it gets me upset.

"Yuh no have to talk to me like that enuh curio," she said looking at me with sad eyes.

"Then don't ask me no foolishness and me won't talk to yuh so" I said.

I Pulled the gun from the glove compartment and rest it on my door.

She watched me as I do so then looks at my face with a questioning glare.

"What Lee?" I asked

"Don't vex, it's not a stupid question, it's just yuh still don't tell me wah happened Christmas night" she said.

"Him give me a Christmas gift and I respectfully declined" I didn't lie but it wasn't the whole truth.

"Why?" She said turning in her seat

"Lee bill off a the chatting no man" I hissed

"Okay....I want to meet Curiel" she said

"No" was my simple reply

She fixed herself in the seat put on her seatbelt and look straight ahead motionless.

Come like me love mad people to pussyclaaa.

The entire drive home was in uncomfortable silence, I stopped at her gate and before she left she turned and gave me everything that was on her mind.

"I don't know wah yuh take me fah, but me sick and tired a yuh sick ass fucking games weh yaa play!

yuh say yuh rate me yet yuh treat me like a Side gyl,

me never yet go a you house meet yuh family weh yuh live with or ntn.

yuh always a carry me a fuck me all bout and now I'm not good enough to meet your jacket?

Fuck you fuck Aliyah, fuck Caleb and fuck the don........... But don't tell him me say that" she scantily grabbed her things and slammed the living hell out a the people them door before stomping away.

The nigga was too stunned to speak

I texted Aliyah asking her if she could call a taxi and meet me at Moon star Villa with the baby and she agree.