〰️🔆The letter 🔆〰️

Please remember to vote.

❤️Kaylee POV❤️

I reacted to Curio's message with a heart, to let him know that I saw it.

Sadly I can't give in to him I have to be strong for everything to work.

I opened the second letter and started to read it.

          ~My beautiful Kaylee~

If you are reading this there is a high possibility that I am dead.

I want you to know that I love you always.

Sadly I was involved in things that I shouldn't have and I had to make hard choices to protect my accomplishments.

I trust that you will be able to manage and share all my assets fairly as you have the purest heart and is extremely smart.

Everton will take you to have the cheques cashed,  first there is something very important that you need to do.

This agreement was sealed with Bello by my father that our families should join through marriage so that their half of the money will be released to them.

I never understood why he did it like this but that's just how it has to be done not even I could change it.

I believe Bello and my father made this a part of their agreement when they became partners.

Unfortunately, Bello didn't get a daughter he only had one son and my father only had sons as well so the will was passed down to our children.

You can only claim all my assets and cash out the cheques once you are your sister is married to one of Bello's Grandchildren.

If both you and your sister are with a child or married, they will receive everything their half and ours, and all my assets will be owned by the government.

However, if both or one of you is not married or with child over the age of 18 you will have to marry in order to release there half of the funds claim our half and you will own all of the lambert assets.

If any of his grandsons is married or with child the same rules apply and you will not need to marry anyone to claim everything my assets, their half and our half of the payment will be yours.

You will need to remain married for at least six months before the payout and assets are completely transferred.

I wish there was another way , however, the lambert family faith has been sealed.

~Love Kyle Lambert~

I didn't even notice that I was crying until a single tear drop dampened the paper before me.

❤️Calebs POV❤️

"Oh lord, one Pussy nuffi tight so me wah bus inside yuh🎶"

I sang seducing Shaneequa's naked body.

"Caleb yuh fuck to much, move from me" she said getting off the bed walking with her hips swaying at each side to the door.