〰️🔅Curios Birthday 🔅〰️

Curios POV📣

"Yow dawg we a buy the liquor a the corner shop at Roja Drive, cause a crate we want" Caleb said.

"Ah" was my simple response.

We drive the car on the Main road and then took a turn unto Roja drive.

This corner shop ago forever be full of people.

Sigh.

Kaylee POV❤️

I am chilling with my grandma at her house in the living room

Sitting on the couch reading a Wattpad book called Ignite the fire while appreciating her AC (air conditioning) at level 17.

She was eating food around the Dining table and scrolling on her phone simultaneously.

The living room and the dining room are conjoined so we are still close to each other.

"Kaylee come help me find Crossfire deh, I don't know why it not showing up in my library," she said staring at her phone confused.

"A must you remove it, mine yuh put it in a the Archive" I said getting up to take the phone from her hand.

I kept searching but I came up short.

I opened my phone to see if it was there and it was gone from my phone too.

"A wah the Rahtid a gwan," I said with my face scrunched.

"Maybe a some technical issue, the book nice bad a could a never take -ADAJAY- take it down" I said trying to ease her concerns.

She made a little pout and removed her glasses "So me nah get no Favio tonight" she said looking up at me with sad eyes.

I laughed "ago ask Brenda if she know nuh complete book weh yuh can gwan read until it go back up" I said trying to give her some comfort.

I was wearing a mustered close-fitting spaghetti strap blouse that says 'Sleeping' and a tie dye mini-Pajama shorts that's kind of fuzzy.

My head was tied with a red kerchief
As I couldn't find my bonnet and I didn't want to comb my hair.

So, you can imagine how I look like a real mad woman.

I was heading outside to my grandmother's neighbor Brenda whom I would sometimes trade books with.

After I discovered Wattpad I introduced her and now she has more books than one could read added to her library.

I was heading to her house to have her send my grandma the link to a book that was completed.

My grandma can't keep up with the updates so it's best we get her a complete book.

As I opened the gate my eyes flickered over the crowd that was at the corner shop in Infront of my grandma's house.

My heart flipped when I looked over and see Curio and our eyes made four.

I ran back inside as quickly as I could.

Now you see me, now you don't.

Why yuh run idiot him already see yuh!

Hopefully, I left quick enough that image of me is gone from his memory.

Or I could convince him that his mind is playing tricks and it's not me.

"Is she going to send a book?"

My grandma asked When I entered the living room.

Shit.

"I actually remembered that I have a book you could read" I grabbed my phone quickly occasionally looking through the door for God knows what.