〰️🔅Be Mine🔅〰️

Please Vote ❤️

💕Kaylee POV💕

"You a Listen to me little gyl!!" She shouted slamming the cup on the table.

"Yes mommy" I lied.

I was singing heart break anniversary in my head and nodding occasionally.

I tried to justify my actions, but she just keeps repeating the same thing over and over.

"if you know that you are going to exceed the time let somebody know!"

"mi no care if you gone sell yuh crotches as long as a no mine you a sell, just let somebody know that you are safe!"

I was listening at first, but she keeps repeating herself and checking if I'm listening for the past 30 mins.

Sigh, I just want her to finish so that I can go to sleep.

Me all thirsty but I'm sure she will drown me with the water if I try to pour it out.

So I'm just sitting here listening to the playlist inside my head.

Blam!

She slammed her room door shut with a heavy force.

Make you a gwan so Trang?

Thank God she didn't punish me.

Couldn't manage to lose my phone or anything right now.

I was now in bed scrolling through WhatsApp statuses.

I massaged Greg telling him that I am not feeling well and not in the mood to communicate with anyone, and he understood and sent some comforting words saying I should get well soon.

He is so sweet.

I don't know why I can't like him as much as I like looking at him.

Yuh love bad man.

No, I don't.

Greg is kind of a simp though and it makes me cringe

Egh.

I don't want to be one of those girls.

It's not me it's just my body craves curio there is something about him.

The mystery and the fact that I don't know what's going to happen next with him keeps pulling me to him.

Bing !

Who this now in a the hours, Kmt.

My frown quickly turned into blush when I noticed that its Curio.

Curios chat

Curio❤️: I like you very much. 12:55 AM

Curio❤️: I honestly don't know how to put it to word the feeling that I get for you. Not that much female makes me feel like this.
12:55

Curio❤️: Ik you won't believe me because I mostly show a loving side of me. I noticed that too. 12:56

Curio❤️: If you ask anyone, I am never like this. 12:56

Curio❤️: I Am truly sorry for coming into your life and then ghosting you for a week, I was just scared and stupid honestly, I promise this will never happen again. 12:56

Curio❤️:  and Also, I wanted the chance to be with you again just like we were tonight. 12:56

Curio❤️:  conversation flows easy with you and I want to feel at peace like I was for as long as is possible. 12:57