Chapter three: A respectful send-off.

One month later

I called everyone to my house to tell them something that needed to be said a long time ago. (Jasmine): Whats up sis? (Junaid): Is everything alright? (Carlyn): It has been too long since the announcement and I am tired of acting childish. We never know what tomorrow will bring Lets plan a wedding Everybody screams and Asher holds me tight in his arms and swings me around. I needed to stop acting immature and stop overthinking. This hybrid is the part of my soul that I was missing. After the talk and explaining everything, the boys take Asher and go get their things planned. I think they said something about shopping for suits too so that will be interesting. Jaz and I sit down and talk about things. (Carlyn): I am ready sis. For all of it (Jasmine): Jake made a joke about your indecisiveness but I am proud of you sis. You are going to be an amazing wife and an impeccable mother Hours go by and we laugh more than we have in the past month. It feels good to be able to talk to her again and now it feels even better than she knows what it is like to be a mother. So I can get advice from her and she will understand the nausea and the complications that happen in the process. Asher enters the room and looks upset. What happened??? (Carlyn): Baby? Are you okay? What happened? Where are the guys? (Asher): They went home. They are safe (Carlyn): My love, are you okay? (Asher): I ran into your friend Jordon and a few of his friends. But you wont like what I have to say next (Carlyn): Im listening (Asher): Jordon and his friends are not just back by coincidence. His friends are also descendants of one of the first supernatural beings. Stasey Sirenheart is the descendent of Sara Sirenheart, the first witch. Courtney Storm is the descendent of Raven Storm, the first werewolf. Aleck Opium is the descendent of Morthal Opium the first, also the first vampire. Your friend Jordon Bane is the descendent of Ella Bane, the first hybrid That is a lot to take in at once No wonder he looks like he had been puking his guts out for days. I feel like doing that right now. (Asher): But thats not all. Jordon has always wanted your power to be unkillable. He found a way to create the potion that can make him that powerful too. Morthal Opium I and Dumitri Macestone III worked together and created the potion a long time ago. They found a loophole and had the potion recreated (Carlyn): But if they recreated it he will torture us in horrible ways because then he would be able to get away with it A loophole? Both of the creators are dead. The only people who would know of a creation like that would be people that they were close with. Someone they knew personally. A WIFE! I do some research and find that Amanda Cole is the wife of Dumitri Macestone III. I find where she lives and call the rest of the fam. I am sure that they would be keeping her hostage in order to get the potion. (Carlyn): Babe, the loophole is the wife. That is where they are going to get it (Jasmine): We just have to get it first Before you know it, the fam is here and we are discussing ways to get inside the location and get Amanda out of there. (Junaid): So we are talking about a small sized house in Ramville (Luke): It sounds sick! (Jasmine): Luke (Luke) Sorry (Junaid): We are going to cause a distraction and then you guys can enter through one of their back gates and get Amanda out. Once she is out then we can open a portal which will bring us to MaryDeath Hill where we had Jasmines baby shower. That way, they cannot trace the portal back to where we live (Carlyn): Perfect. I am going to need eyes and ears on this. We need to be careful and make sure that everyone is out of sight by the time we get to Amanda The guys start working through ways they can get the job done. Working on what to do if things go wrong and other plans as such. I can feel nausea again but it is calmed down somehow. Asher is not happy about this and does not want me to go out on a mission in my current condition but there is no other way to get things done quicker. I want to help and things will not get to that point. I make sure that all of the kits and gear that we need is packed and that any escape plans we need to follow through are all planned out properly. Of course I am a bit nervous about going out on a mission whilst carrying an unborn baby but I think that I can handle myself. There were mistakes in the past that will not happen again. Bella would want me to go out there and save Amanda. It is the right thing to do. Asher knows this and that is why he will not fight with me about letting me be involved in this mission. He assures me that if I need to back out of the mission at any time. If I dont feel well then I must let him know immediately and I tell him that I will come to him without hesitation. Once we are all packed, it is not too long before we arrive at the surprisingly small house that we saw on the computer. It is smaller than we thought which is odd. But I would guess that these guys move around a lot so maybe this is just a safe house. Wait a second! If it is a safe house! I run towards the back door and work through some messy alarm systems. (Luke): What are you doing sis?! Somebody is going to see you! (Carlyn): Im in! Everybody follows behind me and after a long walk, we find Amanda. (Junaid): Are you mad to just run in sis? (Carlyn): Its a safe house, boeta. No one is here Amanda looks pale and exhausted. These idiots probably didnt let her sleep. Or feed her at all, there is no trace of food anywhere in this place. The guys carry her to the car and we all make our way to the portal.

I am tired, really tired. It feels like my body is going to mash up into small pieces. (Carlyn): Ash (Asher): I got you baby. Im here Asher helps me and carries me to the car as Luke opens the portal. Here we go!