Chapter eleven: Better safe than sorry.

(Luke): It just sounds good to work together but you guys literally revolve around technology (Frederick): Yes we do. But Im certain that you all have more experience than us in the field (Tamia): Which is why we need to work here in the computer labs (Junaid): Yes we agree with you So it has been a month of back and forth with how the plans will work and what could go wrong. Am I cruel to think that we should just blow everyone up? Maybe I am I dont care. We have been working so hard these past few months. I excuse myself and go somewhere quiet. There has been something weighing heavy on my heart for the past few weeks and I couldnt hold it in anymore. The rain starts pouring down and as it touches my cheek. Its as if it burns to the touch. The breeze is so cold that it eats at my pain inside. Everything that has been going on has been making me think. Things with Asher are great but what if we dont make it? This is something that has been on my mind for the longest time. I call him as I drive to one of our beach houses. (Asher): Yes baby? (Carlyn): Beach house three. Be there in five My veins are burning up and I cant stop it. The thought of letting my exes get in between us is making me flame with anger. The thought of what we went through before we became serious. How we were on and off. My blood is cold and hot at the same time as I head into the driveway. He is already here, good. With each step I take, its like the cold air is dancing on my skin. My eyes are red with fire and I bite my lip as it feels like its bothering me. I walk in and Asher stands up. (Asher): Hey, everything okay? (Carlyn): Sit I push him onto his chair and jump on his lap. (Asher): Babe? (Carlyn): Drink me He looks at me confused but I hold out my wrist. I wont take no for an answer. I look at him and say I wont repeat myself. He drinks and his eyes turn green with satisfaction. The feeling is invigorating. (Carlyn): Bite me As soon as I say this, he starts biting me all over my chest. I lift my leg into his shoulder and tell him to bite whats his. He does this. I stand up and throw him against the wall so hard that all of the shelves fall to pieces. (Carlyn): You are mine I say this as I race towards him and put my hands on his neck. (Carlyn): Say it I bite his lip open and suck for a bit then let him talk. (Asher): I am yours and you are mine I tear into his skin as I write my name across his chest. (Carlyn): Good Before he can try to take control, I smash knobs into the walls and tie him to each knob. The fire creeps up on me like a evil ghost. We lose control and he breaks through the ties. Gravity couldnt keep us down if it tried any harder. (Asher): Mine – All – Mine Its as if all the rules are gone and there is no other sound but the sound of panting. We lock eyes and I bite his jaw. All of the passion in the world has entered the room today. Pushing me against the wall and taking control. His eyes glow a red that I have been having for a while now. He bites into my neck from behind and we melt into each other as if we are becoming one mould. I grab his arm and jump to the roof. We keep going as if there are no one around. Let them watch I dont care. Our bodies are red from bite marks and smashing against the walls. We can get the furniture repaired when we leave. I turn him over and pin him down. (Carlyn): Id – kill – for – you I say this with each kiss I give him. We can barely catch our breath and I smirk down at him. He flips me over and pins me down in frustration. He lowers his head and whispers in my ear. (Asher): Likewise His breath tingles on my skin and his voice just captivates me. We move to the back of the house thats facing the beach and continue up against the wall. Eighteen rounds and counting. Guess we are competitive. Once we are finished, we are in bed drinking some wine. Scattered around us are the broken shelves, lamps, chairs, couches, chandeliers, glasses, plants, paintings, and basically everything besides the bed. We didnt have time to get to it so we saved it. The sun is rising and Asher keeps smiling at me. (Carlyn): Is there something on my face? (Asher): No. What made yesterday happen? Im not complaining just curious I smile and kiss him before answering. His tongue is cold from the delicious red wine that seems to be cooling us down. (Carlyn): I wanted to remind you who your wife is I trail my fingers across his chest where I tattooed my name with my nails. He grabs my hand and kisses it and trails kisses from my arm to my neck. (Carlyn): Do I smell a round 23 coming along? He laughs into my neck and kisses me deeper. (Asher): Perhaps Then suddenly he pins me down again. We are both hungry for control but we are stubborn too. As we lock eye contact our eyes turn fiery red once more. Round 23 here we come. I am not sure how much time passes by but the girls are safe at home because Jaz went there before the meeting at the academy started. We look outside and it is sunrise again AGAIN? Wait Another day has gone by? I didnt even feel it. Asher and I wake up again and the sun seems to be setting. We are laying on what seems to be the fixed part of the bed. Yes, it broke too. Our clean up crew is going to have a lot on their hands. I kiss Asher awake and he smiles at me before kissing my cheek. (Carlyn): Round 70? He smirks and kisses me again until someone clears their throat across the room. (Jasmine): This house is such a mess that you might as well bulldoze it to apply the finishing touches (Carlyn): Sis! Where are the girls? (Jasmine): They are safe sis, no worries. Are you two birds finished? We are ready to get the groups together (Asher): Thats fantastic! Uhm.. but we have to go see our girls first (Carlyn): Yes (Jasmine): Perfect. The meeting up is at your house so I would leave now to beat the traffic sis She would have walked in on something completely different if she waited three more seconds. (Jasmine): Oh and sis, your underwear is under the fridge inside that seems to be in shreds I say thanks and bury my face in Ashers chest in embarrassment. We were so close! (Asher): One more round? (Carlyn): Maybe – (Jasmine): Lets go! Darn it. We get up and get dressed.

Okay missions lets get ready.