Chapter twenty one: Connections.

That hangover cure must have been sent from heaven itself because it was like an angel rescuing me from the depths of headache prison. My contact that I met at YonderPrick is Jane. She said that she has videos and research about the next target with possible whereabouts. Aleck Opium is the descendant of Morthal Opium I. They are vampires and seem to be crazy about faith and stuff. I am not exactly a fan of it but people can have their own beliefs. One thing I have been doing my own research about are the three moons that were named after strong supernatural beings. Zoran was named after Thomas Randall Zoran III. He was the first werewolf that got cursed. He created a werewolf army that ended up multiplying the werewolf population. Macestone was named after Dumitri Macestone III who created the vampiric curse. He is the one who was married to Amanda and who helped find the unkillable potion. I was getting bored until I found Morthal Opium I who is the ancestor of Aleck. He must have been pretty darn popular to be amongst the first supernatural beings and to have a moon named after him. This research has been showing me how important and fascinating each of these supernatural beings are and how they made history. Zoran himself cursed an entire cathedral to become werewolves and that made the news in less than two hours. Macestone was able to create vampires who were driven by hunger and was not able to eat human food. The less evolved versions of course. After all of this reading, we meet Jane at the library. She loved to read and finds beauty in places with many books. I dont see it but she does so bravo? (Carlyn): Jane!! (Jane): Carlyn!! So great to see you! This must be the husband Asher! (Asher): Happy to meet you Jane (Jane): And the best friend/sister Jasmine! (Jasmine): Its great to meet you (Jane): You two must be Junaid and Luke. Hii! (Junaid): Hi (Luke): Hello (Jane): I found exactly what you would be looking for and got so excited to show you all She turns on the computer and goes into her own account. (Carlyn): What have you found? She clicks probably a million times and so many tabs keep going but she seems to know what she is doing. (Jane): Okay then what it says here is that the person we are looking for is known as Aleck Opium, correct? (Luke): His last name isnt correct *SLAP* (Luke): Sorry I thought too quickly (Carlyn): Yes that is correct (Jane): Okay well. Aleck Opium seems to have been found travelling around China. He has been seen at many locations but none of these are recent. Give me a second It takes some time as she scrolls through even more videos and sites. It is interesting when you see different ways to stalk people on social media. I have not exactly tried it but this seems like it would really excite the average person. Perhaps Luke has stalked several people on social media. That is a creepy idea. He is married, Carlyn! Well my brother can be a bit of a weirdo so I would not put anything past him. Could Juju have done that? That question could answer itself automatically. (Jane): This is odd (Asher): What is? (Jane): He was last seen entering a temple and apparently travels there daily. What would a vampire be doing in a temple? (Luke): Praying? We all look at Luke and he moves in such a way that he doesnt want to be hit but we actually agree with him on this one. (Carlyn): You are right Luke. The Opium's were a very religious bunch even for vampires (Junaid): Creepy (Jasmine): Id say (Carlyn): It hasnt stopped them from murdering people in that damn temple anyway (Asher): Which means the faster we find them, the better (Carlyn): Exactly (Jane): You two make an amazing couple by the way. Oh and a great team! (Carlyn): Thank you Jane! I give her a hug before we all have to leave. But as we leave, I notify every one of the location and that we have to meet up at the park about ten minutes away from the temple.

I am not particularly a fan of organised religion but I get the feeling that neither do the Opiums. Vampires can use a temple as a place to feed on others without alerting the public and getting away with it. This makes my blood boil to think about. Which is ironic when I think about that bar incident years ago. This mission needs to be done quick and easily. I am itching to get these guys back to where they came from.