Chapter thirty three: Your turn.

We are well-rested and the crew is all here. (Carlyn): Jordon has been sighted and is staying in La ciudad de los diamantes (Bruce): La what? (Junaid): The City of Diamonds. A place where rich, unstable fangers go because its a non-stop party place (Jasmine): Why is he there? (Carlyn): He is there to celebrate an engagement of one of his friends. This is a great way to get to him without too many complications considering that there would be easy access (Donovan): That is true yes. Tyron said that we could eat our way in perhaps? (Carlyn): I like that idea (Jessica): Do we have to be discreet? (Asher): That is not a requirement (Nikita): Can we still be the underdogs? I enjoy the idea of being the getaway driver (Bruce): Be careful or else you might get Billy to fall in love with you (Carlyn): I think that his boyfriend would kill you for joking like that (Billy): He would definitely kill you so no more jokes like that guys! Haha (Bruce): You have a boyfriend? (Billy): Yes. I am gay. Is that a problem? (Bruce): No it isnt. I just didnt know (Carlyn): Then that is why we need to get to know each other a bit more. You will love his boyfriend though. He is a king in the kitchen with Billy Billy smiles and I give him a hug. He has been anxious about publicly sharing his life because he didnt want people to judge him. I am the first person he told when he came out and that was the sweetest moment ever. He came out officially on Valentines Day a few years ago and it was so damn cute. (Carlyn): So are we ready for the final hunt? (Asher): Born ready, baby (Junaid): Lets go (Luke): Power to the people Everyone looks at him. What the heck? When did this get political? *SLAP* Juju slapped Luke for that. (Junaid): Be cool dude (Luke): Power to the crew? (Bruce): Maybe you should rather just power to your silence? (Junaid): Good one (Carlyn): So, team 1 will take the front entrance and team 2 will take the back entrance. Feed as much as you like until we get to Jordon. Once we get to him then you can go wait in the cars cause Jordon is mine to end (Everyone): Understood (Carlyn): Team 1 we will need to get all windows and doors locked other than the entrances that we will go through. Its a fully electronically powered place so we can do that with a tap of a button. There will be a sound indicating that they are locked and that is when we move in. Lets do this We get dressed in our gear and ready to go. Once we get to the place, we notice that it is a double story house. So, it is nothing too fancy but still seems like a great party location. Why am I explaining how good it looks? Lets just get Jordon and end him for once. Team one lets us know that they are hacking into the houses systems and will lock in a second. The music is pretty loud from out here though. *BANG* (Asher): Lets go guys We walk through the front door and the doors lock behind us. Everybody stops and stares at us. (Carlyn): I always enjoyed a grand entrance. Shall we? Before you know it, we are feasting as of it is our last day being immortal. The tastes of blood, vodka, tobacco, whisky and power gives off a tantalizing sensation. Arms are in the air, bodies are laying everywhere and the smell of citrus is invading my senses thanks to the flavoured shots these guys were having. We take them down one by one or even two by two. (Junaid): This is my kind of party Luke is doing spells to just freeze them so we can feed even quicker without having to waste time chasing them. He had gotten a taste for blood thanks to us but lately he has been trying a clean diet whatever that means. We get to a ballroom and Jordon is feeding on a woman who seems to be dead already. He has always been the one to feed until the last drop. (Carlyn): Guys They all leave and lock the doors to leave Jordon and I alone. He throws the body aside and wipes his mouth as he stands up. (Jordon): Cassy sweetheart. Or should I stick to Carlyn? Whats next? Alexis? (Carlyn): I could have a million names but you would still win first prize for the most talented at being fake (Jordon): Oh it is not a talent darling (Carlyn): Youre right. Its a skill that you inherited from your father. The poison apple doesnt fall far from the tree and rot to pieces. Am I right? (Jordon): You were always jealous of my family (Carlyn): Jealous of what? The overbearing parties or your disregard for personal hygiene? (Jordon): That my family never needed a divorce to start taking each other seriously. That I never cried for a brother to be there for me. That we were never WEAK! (Carlyn): Says the one who could not stand up for himself He pulls his face and knows exactly what I am talking about. (Jordon): I was ninety-three years old. I was barely a teenager (Carlyn): You said that it was the two of us forever! We were best friends and you decided to leave! (Jordon): We were never friends. You just used me for your ego (Carlyn): I used you?! Your family tried to ruin mine! I supported you through all of that and you just left! (Jordon): You are lying (Carlyn): It doesnt matter anyway... You killed one of my friends. You slaughtered a village of innocent humans. You hunted innocent vampires, werewolves, hybrids and witches. You nearly killed another one of my friends. You kidnapped my husband TWICE and tried to kill him. You CAME AFTER MY KIDS! I am done with talking to him. He took the lives of so many innocent people and my family included. I put my hand in his chest and rip his heart out and feed on it while he watches. Once I destroy his body, the tears start flowing and I cannot stop crying. How could he say that? He was my best friend and he just left. He had become this hateful, evil person. How can a person do that? How could he do that? Asher rushes in and picks me up in his arms. He walks with me to the car and I am trying to stop crying. This is just overwhelming and the fact that it is all over now I dont know how to feel. We have been working so hard to get to the moment where we are now and now that we have saved so many from danger it feels like my heart is overflowing with so many emotions. (Asher): What he said was not true okay? Your family is not weak. You are not weak. You hear me? (Carlyn): I hear you baby He kisses me on the forehead as we get to the car. (Asher): We did it baby. Everyones safe He is right Everyones safe. Our babies are safe. Our families, their families and every family is safe from those damn descendants who thought that they ruled the world. We get to our house and we have a final speech before the crew is officially done. Tamara had a surprise party planned for all of us. She is literally the best ever and I can never thank her enough for her help during all of this drama. (Carlyn): We made it. We have faced hell and back through this mission but we did it. We have saved so many lives today including our own. We are standing here today victorious. Now enjoy your drinks, party hard and good riddance to those bastards! Woo! (Junaid): Hell yeah! (Asher): Thats my wife! (Jasmine): Yes sis! It feels beyond phenomenal to know that we have accomplished something so huge. There were many moments where I felt like we would never actually do it but we did.

I have no words