Chapter eighteen: First flight.

Everyone is sitting in our meeting room at our home. Lele, Lala and Ava have been the most calm triplets that I have ever seen. Tamara told us that if they are together then they are calm but they start screaming if they are apart from each other. That sisterly bond is strong already then, I love it. (Carlyn): Stacey Sirenheart is the first target. We will head out to the first safe house to get the full plan sorted out Everyone gets in their cars and we follow each other to the safe house. Once we get to the location, Juju is checking on the computer and a e-mail pops up. (Junaid): The address is unknown and I cant trace it but its for you sis (Carlyn): What do you mean?

You and your husband better enjoy your time together. Im going to destroy you both from the inside out

That part is what catches my attention and Asher squeezes my hand. Whoever sent this is going to die by my hands whether it takes me a day or a thousand days. But the letter S is highlighted in every word. Stacey has always done that, it can only be her. I cant wait to find her. (Junaid): Its a no reply e-mail so there is no way to even send a response (Jasmine): Why would she want to respond to that? (Junaid): To find out who the damn big mouth is. Why else? (Jasmine): Well maybe its not that important to just- (Carlyn): Guys more important things to focus on right now. The plans have just been sent (Asher): Team one will enter the building and shut off all communication devices, boxes and generators. Team two will bring the weapons in and shut down the power. Team three will evacuate any potential collateral damage. Underdogs will sit tight (Carlyn): You know which members are in which team. Underdogs are Nikita, Billy and Jessica. You will be the ones ready to get us going if anything has to change during a mission

I take one more look at the list that I had set up during training.

Group 1: Carlyn, Asher, bIlly, Jasper, Donovan, Junaid.

Group 2: Ajax, Brody, Chetan, Jason, Cevin, tyron.

Group 3: Monique, Tamika, Quinn, Bruce, Luke, Jasmine.

Underdogs: Nikita, Billy and Jessica.

Jasper is helping Junaid get Staceys precise location. (Junaid): 344 Arendille Street. She lives about fourteen hours from here (Carlyn): Well what are we waiting for? Lets go deal with some witch business As we are each driving to the targets location, I am reading through Staceys file. Most importantly about her ancestor. Sara Sirenheart. One of the first supernatural leaders. She gave birth to a girl named Amoria. She had a son named Dominic. He got married and had a son named Rex. Wait what? (Carlyn): That is not possible (Asher): What is it baby? (Junaid): Whats wrong sis? (Carlyn): Sara Sirenheart had a child before her marriage. Her descendant from that is Stacey. But theres something else (Jasper): Before her marriage? I dont understand (Carlyn): As her family tree indicates here her great-grandchild's name is Rex. That is the same name of my grandfather. His daughter is Dianne my mother (Asher): Wait you are the descendant of Sara Sirenheart? (Carlyn): Not entirely (Junaid): Please explain? (Carlyn): My grandfather's wife her name was Anita. I never met her but it shows that her great-grandmother is Ella Bane (Donovan): Ella Bane as in Ella Bane the hybrid leader whos descendant is Jordon Bane? Your archenemy? (Carlyn): Precisely (Junaid): Well then what do you say we get rid of this Stacey girl and do more research afterwards sis? (Carlyn): Youre right. Lets do this What feels like a few minutes later, we reach a modern looking house. I actually think it looks somewhat boring. Our team heads inside first to shut down all electronics basically. This way she wont be able to contact any of the other crew members while we are trying to get to her. *BUZZ* They are all shut off. We let group two proceed to bring the weapons in and shut the power off. As we continue through the house we leave a few bodies behind us. Group three makes sure that each body is disposed of and hidden. (Asher): Group three proceed to the front and back entrance to ensure that nobody else decides to enter (Carlyn): Group two, check the basement for anything or anyone to get rid of concerning our family or our crew. Group one, when we head into the last room I need three of you to surround her whilst the other three is able to make quick work of her (Group 2): Copy that (Group 3): We are moving out (Group 1): Understood Before I know it, we bang the door down and there she stands. (Carlyn): Stacey Sirenheart. You have quite the ancestry line. But you will be reunited with them for threatening my family (Stacey): Is that so? Wheels are already in motion darling She does a spell to throw Asher through the wall. Before I can get to her, she uses a dagger to cut Donovans arm but she misses. I rip her tongue from her. I turn it to ash and shove it down her throat before throwing her to the floor and whispering in her ear. (Carlyn): Say hello to Sara for me you bitch I rip her head from her body and turn it to dust. (Carlyn): Somebody grab a vacuum. We are done here Asher holds me in his arms and I hold his hand. (Asher): Are you alright? (Carlyn): I should be asking you that (Asher): Not even a scratch baby. Lets head home We are all heading home until the next crew member is found and a plan in ready. I check in with the academy and respond to emails that Tamara had sent me. Asher and I do some admin work and call a few staff members to discuss how the academys progressing. This has been a very productive week.